Hello!

Hello everyone! No, this is not a new chapter. However one will be up in August. I would just like to address a few things on here that, sadly I've done so, so many times.

I will update Electric Love. I will always update Electric Love until I have publicly announced that it's coming to an end. The reason a new chapter hasn't been up in its longest time is simply because I am a child. I'm a minor. While I'm out here, stressing to make new chapters while my readers whom, may I say, a majority are older than I yet they are still demanding for something new.

I am a young content creator. I have other important projects not just one, also school. And you know, a life. Which sadly many readers forget authors have. If you are an author with a reading as high as mine or even higher, you understand the stress. And I apologize for that as well. You don't deserve it.

The point I am getting is simply, I've had enough of the demands. Even the constant "when are you updating?" Puts enough stress on me as it is. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up. I have many chapters plan for you all, and the only thing I ask for return, is patience. That's all. Please. And for that, I shall give you more chapters. And not just myself, but writers too!

Yes. I now have writers helping me to hurry the process, look what your stressful comments have brought me to!/hj

So please, give a big thank you to them. Your chapter will be out. Electric Love will not die, you're just simply giving up on it. I say you shouldn't!

I am Dice. The creator of Lovers Epiphany, Electric Love, and many many more!

Be patient my little doves. That's all you need to do.

And if you'd like to hurry the process, I suggest you come and help out as well to write :) simply privately message me on here or discord.

Why, Dice? You mention discord? Why yes I do!

Electric Love has a discord server! My staff and writers are there and we think it's alright to start it off. Come and join! The link is in the "Conversation" section, you can see it when you see my profile! If the link doesn't work let me know! I'll see what I can do.

I plan on having fun actives and chats as the server grows!

Thank you. I love every each and one of you, my little doves!

P.S. you may have seen a few of my followers go on "patrol" in the comments of the chapters! That's true. Some are simply volunteering to scout out the demands and negativity of rude readers attacking i or other peaceful readers. There's no need to ask, but a good patrol in the comments won't hurt! I thank you, very very much!

Be patient my love. For my patience for you always stayed till your lips met mine. And may they meet again.