~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty Three: Attack On St Mungo's

Tears pricked at Lima's eyes, no matter how hard she tried to stop them the more they continued to flow

Tears pricked at Lima's eyes, no matter how hard she tried to stop them the more they continued to flow. It was becoming annoying as the blurred sight meant it was hard to focus on work. but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop crying.

It was silly really, Ted was only on the run he wasn't dead and she knew him leaving was inevitable but it was still a shock as a teary Tonks informed her that Ted had left in the middle of the night telling no one where he was going to seek refuge.

Lina only hoped he would be able to find Lucy and Danny and stick with them, would Lucy and Danny even recognise her uncle? Would Ted recognise them? She only hoped so. She wiped her eyes harshly, she needed to pull herself together long enough to do her morning rounds on minor incidents.

"Black!" Colin yelled from outside the female's staff bathroom.

Lina splashed her face with water to get rid of the tear marks after drying her face she emerged "sorry."

Colin looked at her with aversion. Lina wasn't sure what she had done to annoy her boss so much but in the last couple of weeks, Colin had treated her and Sam with as much hatred as Snape used to.

Sam boiled this down to stress the entire hospital staff was under.

"Have you checked on your patients yet?" He asked.

"Not yet" Lina sheepishly admitted.

"Well when you eventually get around to it, you can check on these patients too" he thrust a stack of patients files into her arms "and then I need you to go over to the long-stay ward and check on that child who survived that Greyback attack...if you get the time that is."

"Yes, Colin" Lina sighed watching him walk away.

She let the files hover in the air for a moment to tie her hair up in a ponytail. When done she took off in the opposite direction to Colin to check on her patients.

The worst part of it all was that Lina wasn't even supposed to be at work, no she was suppose to be at home sleeping but she had received an owl late last night from Colin asking, no telling her to come to work.

Pushing open the door to the minor incident ward she dumped the many files she had on the healer's desk, she picked up the top file and flicked through it, sighing when she saw the name of the patient.

"Mr Pevett" Lina huffed, pulling back the curtain looking at the mid-thirties wizard with her hands on her hips. He was a frequent resident of the hospital.

"Surely we're on a first-name basis by now," he said with a charming smile.

"Spencer, I thought I told you last time I didn't want to see you here anymore.