~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty Five: For Four Months

Ollivander was right, Lina did start to lose track of the days, the only way she was able to have the slightest idea of how long she had been held at the manor was when Pettigrew would take her out of the cellar for Bellatrix's daily round of torture

Ollivander was right, Lina did start to lose track of the days, the only way she was able to have the slightest idea of how long she had been held at the manor was when Pettigrew would take her out of the cellar for Bellatrix's daily round of torture. After about a month and a half, they had gone from interrogations about Harry and the order (Lina of course never gave any information up - she'd have rather die than betray Harry, a face she liked to tell Pettigrew often) to straight-up torture for Bellatrix's amusements.

By the time Lina guessed it was coming up to November Lina's hope of ever seeing her family again were beginning to diminish but she held on to hope for her own sanity and the sake of Ollivander. The times he wasn't asleep due to his utter exhaustion Lina caught him up on what was happening on the outside world after he was taken and when he was all caught up she would talk to him about anything that came to mind first.

When he slept though that was when Lina found her imprisonment the hardest, she was left alone with her own thoughts as Lina found it hard to sleep on the cold stone floor. She wondered if anyone was looking for her, or if they had all given up hope and succumbed to the thought that she was dead. She hoped that Cedric didn't think she was dead.

Thought's of Cedric were the most comforting to her, his smile, his laugh, everything about him. Lina held onto her half of the necklace the couple shared as she thought about him, her blissful thoughts were interrupted by the cellar door opening, Lina mentally prepared herself for being brought up to the drawing-room for torture, but Pettigrew wasn't alone, no he was holding a girl with light blonde hair that was slightly messy and mismatched muggle clothes with radish earrings.

"Lu-Luna" Lina gasped.

Pettigrew realised Luna and without saying a word or even looking in Lina's direction he left again.

Lina using the wall as leverage pulled herself up to stand "Luna?" She said again.

"Evangelina" Luna said in surprise.

Lina stumbled forward to embrace Luna. She felt as if she could've broken down in tears there and then. It was a huge relief to see someone she considered a friend, it gave her hope that had began to diminish a spark to reignite, but at the same time Lina was terrified for Luna, Luna was good and kind and her family tended to destroy good and kind people.

Lina quickly grabbed the old nail in the cell that Lina and Ollivander used to get the rope off them and cut off the ties bounding Luna before she paced her hand on Luna's shoulders "you shouldn't be here, what are you doing here?"

Luna seeing Lina's legs begin to wobbly grabbed onto her arm and eased her to the floor. "They took me from the Hogwarts express, I think it's because my father supports Harry. It's a shame  they took me now, I was so looking forward to Christmas."