(Margaret x F/n) 18+ pt. 2

Terrified you looked around to find yourself

in a beautiful cabin, located -given the lack of curtains- in the middle of nowhere

in a beautiful cabin, located -given the lack of curtains- in the middle of nowhere. You are fucked. In everyway.

"We... we don't have to do this... Le-Lets talk this through! "
"I am done waiting... If I can't have your heart... I will take your body " With that Margaret grabbed you by the waist and pinned you to the wooden border and glass window. Propping your ass on her thighs she placed a huge tray underneath.

"S-stop.."
With your ass back down. She pushed your shoulder against the window, making your back arch and breast prop more. Her knifes cruel glint caught your teary eye.

She cut a bit of your dress and tore the rest with hand.
"No please Margaret! "
"Maybe you should have " next was your bra. "Thought twice before hurting me like you did" She cut it of off you.
On hand rubbed your thigh, pulled on your panty strings and played around.. While her other hand wrapped around your waist. She started kissing your throat, shoulder, collar down to your cleavage. Leaving myriad of hickeys and bite marks behind.

"I.. ah. I ammh sorry! P-aahPlease s-stop. " Obscene sounds filled the room. You tried your best to struggle through all the pleasure and power but to no avail. She just kept on violating you with sinful pleasures.
Margaret could feel your erect nipples teasing her breasts and nipples. It's almost like they had a will of their own.

"Look at these two needy bastard. "
"Ahhh!! " She grabbed you breasts roughly and started sucking on the nipples.
"N-AAAHH~~" You violent arched back, salvia and tears flying off from you, as Margaret watched. Margaret usually had enough decency to not watch you masturbate. So this was her first time watching you orgasm.

"Did... you Did you just cum?!"
"N..no! Stop it pleas-- huggh-!"
Margaret grabbed both your ankles with one hand and pulled your legs up.
"I wanted this panty to smell like you. Not eat your love juices up~"

She pulled your underwear up and threw it away. It land on the window with a disgusting wet sound... And slide down slowly, staining the glass with your sinful liquids.

Legs divided, Margaret started biting, licking and sucking on your breasts. You moaned and groaned in protest. Grabbing her hair trying to pull her head away from your chest. Your weak attempts turned Margaret on more.

"Your muahh~ struggles are so muah  so cute "
She kept going until your whole chest was cover in her bite marks and hickeys. Saliva strings created a beautiful web like pattern that connected your 2 breasts. It shone brightly in the moonlight as you layed under Margaret, trapped .

She did the same on your stomach before moving further down. Margaret's now errect nipples touched the cold, wet tray.
"Aahhh~~♡"  Margaret moaned sinking her breasts deeper into your cum filled tray. You wanted the lewd sounds to stop. You didn't want to face the reality of how many times you orgasmed.

"Ahhha~~... F/n look~~ I an dripping in your love juices " As Margaret straightened back up, her breasts was covered in transparent, gooey liquid. Your cum started dripping down her chest and nipples.
"Aah~nuuu~ ♡"  she collected it in her hands and massaged it into her big voluptuous breast. Then down her  toned stomach.

"Aaah~ F/n~♡... mmmmh~ Youuu feel sooo... muuu~ "Then she took some of your cum from the tray and started massaging and playing with her vulva and clit.

"Ah!~ F/n! Y-You feel-mmmh~! so... guuuddd~ "
"Stopp! " You closed yours eyes to avoid looking at her. But you could hear everything. Margaret was too loud. You could hear the lewd wet sound of her self-pleasuring.

And the worst part of it was your body's reaction. Your clitoris is throbbing. It's begging to be teased, violated and played with.
"Mmh~~ Yes! Yes F/n that's the spot! Ooo~~ FUCK! F/n~ F/-F/n I.. I am-- "
"Stop... Please! Stop it!! "
"Cuu~cuum!! F/n "
"HEL---"
"F/N-AAAHH~♡"
"MMMPPPH!!! Mmmh!! MMMMHHH!!!"

Margaret, just as you opened your mouth to scream, grabbed your hair and forced your open mouth on her vagina. She squirted in your mouth. Filling it up with her liquids.
"Drink up darling~ ♡ "
She closed your mouth and nose until you did as told.

"Aaa~ I love you ~ F/n"
She placed herself between your legs and started rubbing your clit and licking your vulva, slowly. Painfully slowly.

"I have dreamed about  " she licks your clit, "This~... so muchhh~"
"Aaah-Nooo! "
she slipped a finger in. Her strong tongue played with your clit
relentlessly.

"It tastes so much better than my fantasy! "
She took her finger out with moan and sucked it clean.
"You disgust me! "
Margaret eyes darkened. The lovesick look still very visible.
"You know what I have been awfully kind tonight... Given how rude you are being"

She pulled you close by waist. Body pressed against Margaret she stared deep into your eye.
"You need to be punished a bit "
She slipped 3 finger slipped in.
You jerked back with a scream and almost fell down. But Margaret didn't let go. She hold onto you tight and kept fingering you at an incredible speed.

"Nooo!.. Pleash~  Too Fast~!!! C-cu--!!" you begged. It felt so good but you can't give in. You can't let Margaret take you You love Lily! You want Lily. And you orgasm... Again and again.

Margaret could feel you walls tightened. You are close to cumming again. This time she switched. She put her tongue in your vagina. It swirled around licking your inner walls as her finger kept rubbing your clitoris.

"Nuuu--ah... Cumm-- N--AAAAHH~~~!!!!!" Back arched you had an explosive orgasm. Margaret caught most of it in her mouth. Rest trailed down her face, into her breasts. Cum strings attached your vulva to Margaret's face. She slowly pulled out her big tongue, used it to eat up the strings and clean out your vulva.

Margaret wanted to keep going but you already fainted from exhaustion. She sighed in content looking at your body. Your body is now tainted. Covered in her bite marks, hickeys, saliva and cum. Margaret couldn't be happier

Margaret poured the remaining cum from the tray into a jar labelled "F/n love juice"
And your soaken wet panty in another jar.

Margaret loves you. And for she will commit any sin .

Call this a 4k special cuz that's how many words it took me to write this bloody thing.
Anyways

I am gonna do a 20k special so make sure to keep an eye out for that.