10🧸

Sunghoon didn't sleep of the whole night, he waited carefully for his son to wake up.

Heeseung insisted to stay with him and Sunghoon agreed. He needed company anyway. He thanked him for what he did when his ex girlfriend was taking on his nerves and Heeseung couldn't do nothing except saying that it was something that friends usually do.

However, Sunghoon was exhausted and fall asleep anyway on a very small sofa which was in a corner of the room.

Sunoo woke up around 2am, scared of where he was. Hospital had never been a building filled with great memories for him.

He went frequently there for suspicious bruises or suspicious broken bones but here in this big city which is Seoul, everyone rathers minding their own business and not tugging into someone else's.

His blood pressure went back to normal, thankfully, so he would probably be discharged in the afternoon or the day after. But he felt a little dizzy and confused, of course he felt really tiny and small like he was just a newborn or a really small baby tucking in the big blankets in the hospital bed.

However he was really uncomfortable there, everything was white and maybe a little bit too calm and silent which was scary for him.

Heeseung was out of the room at that time, he was buying some coffee and a croissant to eat in case he, Sunghoon or Sunoo was hungry when they'd woke up.

He didn't plan to go out for long until he bumped into someone. He bumped into a chest, probably a man chest because this person was a way taller than him. He stepped back a bit and bowed to the person begore attempting to run away.

-" So you're Park Sunghoon's fiancé uh ? "

He slowly turn back to face this man. He never saw him before but he saw this girl beside him, the same girl he told to not approached Sunoo a little while ago.

-" Yeah ? "

-" Listen to me, man, he probably told you some awful things about us and how we raise the kid but none of that is true. "

-" oh really ? "

The best thing in that kind of situation is to pretend to believe them. That man was full of muscle so of course he wouldn't hesitate to beat Heeseung up even though they were in a hospital's hallway.

-" He is the one to abuse Son... the kid, we tried to tell the police but they never cared and thought that it was us. "

-" I see but I'm here now so no one is gonna hurt Sunoo again trust me "

-" Can you please told this fucker to give us the kid next week, we want to have some, you know ... family vacation and of course fun "

Then this bulky man smiled and for Heeseung it was a very frightening smile almost like a sadic one so he nodded, bowed and finally walked fast back to the room while panting.

-" That man is crazy and that girl too they're all fucking crazy ! "

He closed roughly the door and sat on a chair without even looking if Sunoo was awake or not.

-" Heeseung uncle are you okay ? "

His head went up in a rush and it get him hurst in the back of his neck but seeing Sunoo awake made him smile.

-" Yeah sweetie I'm good, How are you ? Are you hungry ? "

-" Where's appa ? "

-" He is sleeping on the sofa, can't you see it Sunshine ? "

Heeseung pointed the little and probably uncomfortable sofa where Sunghoon was sleeping.
Sunoo's worried expression turn into a bick smile and some soft giggles.

-" So are you hungry ? "

-" Does mama is here too ? "

This is child is so pure, thought Heeseung. He couldn't imagine how this child could easily forgive this woman and this man after everything bad they've done to him.

-" No. I have bought croissants and chocolate biscuits, what do you want ? "

-" Chocolate biscuits please. "

Heeseung oppened the smal plastic bag were the little biscuits were contained and handed them to Sunoo.

The little boy ate slowly his biscuits while giving some glances to the door and that didn't escape to Heeseung.

-" Does the door disturb you ? "

-" Are you sure mama won't come in ? "

Heeseung frowned his eyebrows, maybe he was wrong after all or maybe not. He now didn't think that Sunoo truly forgive her. He may seemed like he did but his instincts were strong enough for him to notice how much he was scared of that woman.

-" Why do you ask
sweetheart ? "

-" Because she didn't like when I'm here. "

-" Can you tell me why she didn't like it ? "

Sunoo take his little fingers to his mouth but refrain himself from sucking his thumb. He diverted his gaze from the door to Heeseung.

-" Because people ask her questions. "

-" What kind of questions ? "

Of course, Heeseung knew what kind of questions it was but he needed to hear it from Sunoo with his own words.

-" They asked her why she hit me so hard on the head sometimes "

All the air that Heeseung's lungs contained exited his body when he let out a sigh. This people were so mentally fucked up and it was still shocking for him to acknowledge that they were living their lives freely and not in jail after everything they do to this innocent soul.

Sunoo was a very bright and smart child, he knows how to forget people easily but it lead him to be hurt and it will leads him to be hurt in the future if he didn't learn how to hold people accountable when they hurt him, even though he was probably too young to understand that.

However Heeseung knew he had to protect him from now, he was way to fragile to be protect only by Sunghoon and this man needs to breath a little so Heeseung had a great idea.

He will talk about it to Sunghoon when he'll wake up but he was sure that the younger would like it.

This idea or plan would be beneficial for everyone. Sunghoon will be able to focus on college more than before and Sunoo will have what can be seem as a complete and stable family.

Yeah, Heeseung will definitely ask Sunghoon if he can move in, in Sunghoon's little appartement. Not because he take this fiancé thing seriously but as the great friend he is, he needs to help Sunoo and his dad with their struggles.

And it will be a great excuse to be closer with Sunghoon though.