Chapter 9

"Let me go!" Yoongi try to wiggle his hand out from Hoseok's deadly grip but failed miserably.

"Shut that pretty mouth of yours. You've caused too much commotion today." Hoseok warned, his gaze darkened.

Yoongi doesn't know why Hoseok's gaze and words affected him so much. He tugged his head down, pursing his lips in process.

"See? I told you to behave and you never listen. You'll never see that Kookie of yours again." Hoseok threatened, clamping the cuffs shuts around Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi chuckled bitterly. He was again chained up, but this time his legs were also chained up. He didn't struggle anymore, just staring at the ground lifelessly.

One drop, two drop, tears slipped out from his eyes, rolling down from his cheeks and landed on his lap securely. He sniffled softly, trying to press down his crying voice.

Seeing the stubborn yet pity face of the little kitten, Hoseok about to wrap his arms around Yoongi but get pushed by the younger right away.

"How can you? How can you guys be so cruel?" Yoongi whispered out, "You can ruin my life, but not Jungkook's! He's the most innocent one among us! He doesn't deserve it!" He hits Hoseok's chest but the male didn't bulge at all.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's chained wrist, pinning him down on the bed. Yoongi wiggled, face and eyes were equal red, "Let go of me!"

He struggled more, ended up crying out loud in frustration. "Y-You're so damn annoying!" He sniffled, sobbing louder.

Hoseok exhaled a deep breath. He uses one of his hand to caress the soft pale cheeks of Yoongi, "Why are you so stubborn? Accept me, accept us, accept the mafia and everything will be alright. We didn't torture you or do something extreme did we?"

Yoongi averted his gaze, tears still slipping out from his eyes, "You don't understand my situation," he sniffles again, "I could let you lock me here forever but not Jungkook. He's important to me. He had been locked up by her mom for 13 years, missed out so many things he should learn and see. I don't want him to stay in a cage anymore..."

Silence engulfed them until Hoseok decided to speak up, "So if Taehyung didn't keep Jungkook here, will you accept us?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, "I don't know..." he stared at Hoseok's dark brown orbs, "I seriously don't know. Maybe we meet each other in the right circumstances, in a more normal situation, I'll fall for you easier."

"So I still have a chance?" Hoseok asked, a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

Heat rushes to Yoongi's face, "Shut up and get off me right now!"

Hoseok chuckled out, landing a peck on Yoongi's pink lips in process. Yoongi just stared at the male in shock, but soon got back all his sense. "You pervert bastard! You stole my first kiss!"

"Oh really? Jimin must be so jealous of me. You haven't met Jimin right?" Hoseok asked.

"Haven't and I would never want to meet any pervert bastard anymore!" Yoongi yelled out, his face was still as red as beetroot.

Hoseok stifled a small laugh, "Such a cute little kitten-" "Done flirting?" Hoseok shivered when he heard the familiar voice.

He let out an awkward laugh, facing the mafia boss that suddenly popped out from nowhere. "Haha, don't mind me, okay?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, sitting down on a random chair in the room. "Hi there, little cousin." He greeted Yoongi.

Yoongi could only glared at him, wiping the tears on his face furiously, "Let's state out what we want right now, Kim. I'll say it first, let Jungkook go."

A mocking laugh escaped from Taehyung's lips. "Never in the world I'll do it. I want him, he's my precious."

Yooongi inhaled deeply, trying to calm the anger that spread around his body. "You don't even know him well! Why the hell you want him?!"

"Look here, Min. I think the innocent bun didn't tell you he actually saved me when someone drugged me. He took me home and even let me sleep on his bed. I fell for him that time." His gaze was serious, the previous playfulness long gone, "I knew he's innocent, naive not to mention very childish too but he's exactly what I want. I swear to god I'll treat him very well and I'm really serious this time. If you think I'll hurt him, please stop overthinking it. I'll never ever do that."

Yoongi was in daze. Taehyung's words it's very sincere to him, he could feel it. He regained his angry posture, "B-But that doesn't mean you can keep him here!" He stammered.

"I'm a walking danger, I'm sure you acknowledged that. If anyone know his presence, unseen guns were all aiming on Jungkook's forehead no matter where he goes. You and I don't want that happen right?"

Yoongi nodded his head. The man got his point there. "You really love him and promise you'll take care of him, put him as your first priority?"

"I promise. He'll be the first and the last one I love." Taehyung said firmly.

"F-Fine. I'll temporarily let you keep him here." Yoongi averted his gaze to elsewhere away from the male, "But please, let him go out at least once a week. He deserved all of the good things and I hope you could provide to him."

"I will, Yoongi," he stood up from the chair, looking at Yoongi then to Hoseok, a smirk never leaving his face, "Well, enjoy your moment."

Heat rushes to Yoongi's face. "Wait!" He halted the mafia boss, "Can I meet Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with his eyebrows raised, "Only if you don't take Jungkook escape with you."

Yoongi nodded his head, "I won't as long as you take good care of him."

"Sure then," Taehyung shrugged, "You can see him after he's awake. Hoseok will take you to our room."

Yoongi did a mental cheer in his mind. Maybe like how Jungkook said it, mafia wasn't that bad after all...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Is Kim Taehyung a freaking dog?! How can he bite your neck like that?!" Yoongi caressed Jungkook's neck. Hickeys that scattered around Jungkook's neck looks really horrible.

Yoongi need to take back the words he thought just now. Mafia is the worse! Especially the king of mafia Kim Taehyung!

"B-But I love it when Taetae hyungie b-bite my neck..." Jungkook muttered shyly, his face as red as a beetroot.

"Oh god! Someone please give me back your innocence!" Yoongi said dramatically, making Jungkook giggled out loud.

"I'm still innocent hyungie!"

Yoongi sighed out, shaking his head in defeat. "If he hurts you then-" "Then I should tell you right away! Aww hyungie, you've repeated this sentence so many times!" Jungkook whined loudly, cheeks puffing out.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle. He pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks, "Look at you, so so cute!" He rubbed Jungkook's cheeks enjoying his moment with Jungkook but that lovely moment was quick to get interrupted by a growl, which came out from Jungkook's tummy.

"Aww...Little bunny is hungry now?" Yoongi teased, earning a slap from Jungkook.

"Stop making me feel embarrassed hyung!"

A loud laugh emitted from Yoongi. "Arraseo. Let's find something to eat then."