Chapter 10

Now Yoongi was regretting for taking Jungkook to find the mansion's dining room. They were fucking lost in a long hallway.

Yoongi sighed out loud. "You really don't know where were we, kook?"

Jungkook shook his head helplessly, "I'm bad at direction, hyungie..."

"So do I..." Yoongi pursed his lips, looking around to find someone to lead them to the dining room but sadly, he found nothing. "I guess we could just walk around randomly."

Jungkook nodded his head, following his hyung obediently. They walked for a long good journey, until the little bunny spotted someone familiar.

"Minnie hyung!" Jungkook called out in excitement. The said male who was supposed to walk further halted his steps, faced the bunny. "Jungkookie!"

He walked towards Jungkook, "Hi there, what are you doing here?" A crescent eyes smile could be seen on Jimin's face. "Hello to you too, kitten." Jimin said to Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyebrows was creased to a frown. The male in front of him looks familiar. His eyes widen like a saucers when he recalled the memory, "It's you! You're the one who kidnapped us!"

"Yeah, it's me," Jimin smirked, "Pleasure to meet you, mi lady." He bowed while Jungkook giggled out at the dumb act of the male.

"Yoongi hyungie is not a girl, Minnie hyung!"

"He is, to me." Jimin whispered to Jungkook, making the boy giggled even loudly. Yoongi just stared at them, an unamused expression decorated on his face. "Quit giggling there, bastard. Tell us where the dining room is."

"Say the magic word then." Jimin poked Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Wow, you and that Hoseok guy really shared the same brain cells huh? I would never say it out."

Jimin shrugged, face holding an innocent face, "I guess I can't lead you to the dining room then." He said before feeling a tug on his shirt. He looked down, heart instantly melted when he saw Jungkook's wide bambi eyes.

"Please, hyungie? I'm hungry..." Jungkook pouted, rubbing his tummy in process.

Jimin cooed, "Of course. Let's go!" He turned his heels, stopping when he remembered something.

"You owe me a magic word, kitten." Jimin winked at Yoongi.

Heat rushes up to Yoongi's face, "Whatever." He mumbled out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook's eye sparkled when he saw a plate of pancake was placed in front of him. He raised his head up, eyes meeting the maid who gave him the pancake, "Thank you so much!"

The maid instantly blushed when she saw the bunny smile on Jungkook's face. "Y-You're welcome." She quickly walks back to the kitchen before embarrassing herself further.

While Jungkook already munching on a piece of pancake, cheeks puffed out like a cute chipmunk. "Why don't you eat, Minnie hyung?" He asked the male who sat right in front of him.

"I'm full now. No need to worry about me, enjoy your meal." Jimin smiles fondly as he gazed at Jungkook who happily nodded his head and continued eating his food. His gaze landed to the quiet male beside the bunny, "Are you usually that quiet, kitten?" He asked Yoongi.

Yoongi frowned, "Stop calling me a kitten. I'm not a kitten!" He huffed furiously when Jimin laughed out loud.

"You're so cute~ You looks like nothing but a new born kitten, how can you deny it?" Jimin cooed.