Chapter 31

Here is an special update because I am very happy today. Royal beta's rejected mate reached 1k views which I never expected within a month  only.

I know I am not the best writer but still I want to thank you for your support.

now enjoy your update..

Rossy's Pov

The lady let me cry for my loss. What felt like hours my eyes were hurting for crying so much.

"You should go back to your home. Your family must be worried about you." alpha was frowning from the place he sat.

"I have no one to worry for me. I will retreat back after sometime." My eyes were going to close any moments.

"Honey she is pretty young to lose her family and mate I think we should take her." Those were the last words I heard from the lady before letting the darkness consume me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wiped away the tears that were flowing from eyes and looked at Roy who pulled me into a embrace. A brotherly hug. I cried the feelings I kept inside me for these long years.

"I am sorry to hear that. We are in same situation but we take it differently. My was kind and friendly just like you where as yours was cruel and merciless. They both were killed. I am sorry for yelling at you." He apologized for his behavior and wiped my tears before continuing. "Now you have a family and one more brother added to your list who is going to kick your cold mate ass for hurting you."

I laughed at his statement but soon stopped seeing him dead serious.

"Ok" I said nervously.

"Thanks again for saving my life." He hugged me once more.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "If you consider me as your family then you are not going to thank me ever. I will give up my life without a second thought just to save my family."

he smiled, "Fine, I have a sister now whom I love more than my best friend. Now lets get back it's getting dark." He turned back to me.

"You never told me why your wolf glows pink..?" I tensed hearing that.

"I will tell you later not now." He nodded and we walked back laughing at the jokes he was making which really had no sense at all.

By the time we reached palace it was already eight at night. Everyone was present there. Sam, Roy's parents, mom and dad. they was shocked to see us.

"Is there something on our face?" Roy asked furrowing his eyebrows.

They all shakes their head signalling no.

"then why all are looking at us? Do we look like aliens?" He said and laughed at there expression I too joined him. Sam eyes were centimetres from bulging out.

We had our dinner. And laughed at the comments Roy was making at some girl who was after him in the pack before he meet his mate.

Sam was quiet the whole time. Our happiness was short lived as the pack alarm ranged from everywhere signalling we were under attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to my friends who were trying to ship Roy and Rossy. 

Comment and vote..

Ti amo 

Ciao