013 | bff part two.

━ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

[ TW: cutting, blood, violence, cheating, miscarriage (?), implementing stabbing others ]

"then after that your pretty little angel and my good, loyal friend, fong, she spread a rumor all over school that i had a imagination boyfriend, isn't that right? you thought i didn't know that?"

thap aka tan frowned, "our thing ended a long time ago. what more do you want?"

"how can our love affair possibly be over? when i'm still in love with you?" nanno pouted before smirking.

"as soon as i became the subject of school's gossip, tan complete disappeared from the world."

"until one day, tan decided he change his mind..."

nanno stood in the middle of the abandoned school area, looking around.

a black bag unexpectedly came up, wrapping her head. she was lied on the floor as students came out with various tools in their hands, ready to beat her.

the smacked, kicked, and poked at her laying frame: blood oozing out her head, her limbs bruised harshly.

tan's footsteps echoed, stopping when he saw nanno's body. walking closer to see the damages. he lifted up the black plastic bag, still in her head.

he gasped when the girl suddenly grabbed his hand, "help me. help me. tan, please, tan." she whimpered.

he stood up, freaked out. he walked away from her but stopped when he saw fong's face.

"what did you do?" he told her, face frowning. "why did you have to do that? why did you have to hurt her like that? what if you killed her? what if she died? i can get in trouble for this. don't you understand? i can't do this anymore, fong. i'm done, fong."

he shook his head before walking away.

"thap." fong hoarsely called out. she sighed, taking out a box cutter. he turned around, hearing the clicking.