Chapter Eight: Powerful Voice

(This chapter is going to go back a couple of years into your characters new life on how your character speaks more!)

Three years after living in Castle Dimitrescu, you always went to the piano room on your day off, where you always felt close to your real family...you haven't played piano since you were a little child but you remember the keys...

*outside of the piano room aka the courtyard*

"Girls have you seen Y/n, I need to speak to them!" Alcina said as she seen her daughters in the courtyard training.

"They are actually in the piano room!" Cassandra said, as she was fighting Bela.

"Why on earth would they go in there?" Alcina said as she head towards the door.

"Because Y/n feels comfortable in there after the story they told me about their family being musicians an opera singers!" Daniela said as she was fixing her dagger.

She fully explains on how you family had to stop singing and playing music because of their family history of witchcraft. Which Alcina never knew that your family played, she only knew about the witchcraft part but you never mentioned that...

It was foretold that if the other people listen to your family, they would end up being your slaves or end up being dead by your abilities...

"Interesting?" Alcina tilted her head as she looks at the door and slowly walks to it, and try's to not make a loud noise.

She slowly walks in and hears you sing and play the piano.

You were once
My one companion
You were all
That mattered
You were once
A friend and father (mother)
Then my world
Was shattered

Alcina stops and hears your powerful voice as she felt hypnotized by you. She's never heard you sing like that before...

Wishing you were
Somehow here again
Wishing you were
Somehow near
Sometimes it seemed
If I just dreamed
Somehow you would
Be here

You began playing the piano as it was touching to your soul, and how it reminded you of your family.

Wishing I could
Hear your voice again
Knowing that I
Never would
Dreaming of you
Won't help me to do
All that you dreamed
I could

Alcina sits down as she looks behind her, seeing her daughters coming in as they heard you sing. She puts her finger over her mouth telling them to be very quite!

Passing bells
And sculpted angels
Cold and monumental
Seem, for you
The wrong companions
You were warm and gentle

Too many years
Fighting back tears
Why can't the past
Just die?

You began to sing loud and proud as tears were running down your face. You felt happy, memories were coming back, as your family used to sing to you whenever your were alone or sad...

Alcina and the daughters began to cry after hearing your voice. They never realize they had an angel singing so beautiful and elegant!

Wishing you were
Somehow here again
Knowing we must
Say goodbye
Try to forgive
Teach me to live
Give me the strength
To try

No more memories
No more silent tears
No more gazing across
The wasted years
Help me say
Goodbye

As a piano keys went quiet, you sat there and just thought about how you miss your family and wishing you can turn back the clock to see them...

"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Daniela shouted as she covers her mouth!

You quickly turned around and saw them sitting there, as you got up and moved around the piano table. All three of them were pissed at Daniela so shouted and they knew that you were very insecure with your voice.

Alcina wipes her tears away as she slowly walks towards you putting her hands out to hold you.

"Y/n it's okay, don't be shy my dear! Your voice...is beautiful!" Alcina steps forward, you began to cry as you covered your mouth and ran...

"Way to go Daniela!" As Cassandra and Bela get into with her.

Alcina runs after you, as you ran you heard her coming towards you and calls out your name to stop.

You ran into a bedroom and hid in a closet. You felt Alcinas heart beating as she got closer to you. Your heart rhythm was going fast, you try to relax so she couldn't find you.

"Y/n, I can feel your heart beating...I know you don't want me to find you but I can hear your heart slowing down!" Alcina walks in front of the closet.

"i'm sorry...for running away...."you whimpered as you ducked your head between you legs!

She stands in front of the doors and as she wasn't mad but she was very concern. She sits down as she waits for you to come out.

"Dear, don't be afraid of showing the real side of you! You have an amazing gift, I sing too with my daughters!" She tells you.

You semi opened the door, and seen her blueish-gray eyes staring at you. She opens it gently and wipes away your tears, as she gives you the biggest smile of joy. You knew she wouldn't hurt you every since the intruders came in, she never wants anyone to hurt you or her daughters!

"Don't be afraid to sing or talk dear, it brought tears to my eyes and my daughters. Come on, I want to hear you sing...if you wanted too?" She wraps her arms around you and gave you a tight hug.

As you both got up and headed towards the piano room, you had a notebook that you left there. You told her that in your book, you like to write poetry's, songs and draw. She smiled more as you made more mentions about your family, she wanted to learn everything about you. As you both made it back, the girls stood there still arguing but stop as they see you both.

"How about we sing and dance, like we used to daughters!" Alcina smiles and sits in the chair and plays some music from your book and music from her past.
You truly felt happy as you sing more, everything around you was coming into place...

~~
I hope y'all like this and thank you for the likes on these chapters!