Chapter 61

Heyo! I'm baaacckk!!

The manga's latest chapter... 😂😂😂😂 AHAHAHAHA. What the f happened?! LMAO

Though, I really hope that Senju isn't a girl tho... I want to think that Senju is just crossdressing to avoid the eyes of the other gangs or something. Cuz they did mention that Brahman's boss is mysterious or something idk🤡. So, I just think that the reason why they can't find Brahman's boss is because Senju is careful and disguise him/herself...It's just my speculations tho. (I don't even know what pronoun to use on Senju anymore😭😭). Or I hope it's just his twin sister or something...

Che cosa dovrei fare?

Also, Medicines SUCKS!! Ew.
('д')💊💊. (*_)💊🗑

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Meanwhile outside the Church

"Bast*rd really put up a fight." Hanma stated once he finish tying Chifuyu's limbs with a sash. His mouth is also covered to prevent him from shouting. Chifuyu look at them with resentment and angry eyes as Kisaki just watch from behind before he and Hanma left Chifuyu alone.

Back to Taiju and the others (lol)

Taiju manage to block Hakkai from stabbing him as the knife drop on the floor. He then grab Hakkai by his neck and lifted him off the ground with one hand. "All you really do is act tough." Taiju stated as Hakkai struggled from his grip.

"Got my hopes up a little that you'd actually try to kill me." Taiju continued all the while looking at Hakkai with disappointment and anger in his eyes. "This is so hard for me, Hakkai. You let me down once again."

"If you're serious, then don't yell. Sneak up and stab me from behind." Taiju advised with a pissed off angry look.

Takemichi now realize too late that Kisaki had turned against them. "Stop it!!" He shouted towards Taiju.

Taiju let go of his grip on Hakkai and called, "Takemichi Hanagaki." He then look at Takemichi with an extremely livid dace and said, "This is the second time you've stuck your nose... in the Shiba family's bussiness!!"

He towered over Takemichi as he stated, "Hakkai. My back's wide open eight now!!", as if challenging his younger brother to stab him. He's tempting him to do it knowing full well that Hakkai couldn't do it.

Then all of a sudden, Taiju punch Takemichi causing him to fly a few feet away from where he was standing a second ago.

"I only punched you with 30% of my power before. But since this is the second time, I used 50%!! Ya know?!" Taiju shared as he smiled cockily with full confidence in himself, still angry at the two. "Hurts like f*ck, don't it?" He continued.

Takemichi lay on the ground not moving. Or more like he couldn't move from the shock and pain due to Taiju's punch. He laid there paralyzed, blood drip down his nose as he panted for air.

'He's gonna kill me!!' Takemichi thought as fear etch on his eyes.

"What's wrong, Hakkai? You're not gonna save him?! If you don't, he's gonna die!!" Taiju mocked as he proceeded to walk closer to the still Takemichi sprawled on the floor in pain.

Taiju then grab Takemichi by the neck and lifted him off the ground. "Takemichi Hanagaki!! Do you know why Hakkai wants to kill me?" Taiju shouted.