Chapter 17: In Danger

William's POV

I have been waiting for news about Aria for months now. And not even a single pack saw her since she left. It is either she is now dead or one of the packs that I asked is lying. I know I shouldn't blame her for her brother's death but I can't help it since my wolf has more control in me. I lost my successor so naturally my wolf will look for someone to blame so when I heard Theresa, my wife said that it is Aria who asked Andrew to go to the forest with her. My wolf directed his anger towards her.

I am still reminiscing about the past here in my office when I heard a knock on the door, so I let that person in.

"What is it?" I asked

"Alpha, I have something to report about Aria. One of our spies found that she is staying in Twilight Moon Pack and she is their soon to be Luna." he said

When I heard that she is a soon to be a Luna, my hatred towards her started to get deeper. So my wolf took control again.

"How can she be a Luna when she killed my successor who is supposed to be her and this pack's Alpha" I shouted, my voice booming around the room

"I don't think she will be a Luna in a peaceful way." my Beta replied

"Why?" I asked curious

"Well right now their pack is under a rogue attack. And the rogues are too many that they have to dispatch all their pack warriors and evacuate the females and children. They even asked help from their allies." he explained

"Now that you said it. Maybe it's time for my daughter to pay for her sins to this pack. I am going to kill her mate and let her suffer the grief I felt when Andrew died."

"But we already punished her this past few years." my Beta said "Maybe now is the time to let go of our hatred." he added

"No! What we did to her before is not enough! Now prepare our best warriors, we will atrack Twilight Moon Pack" I said using my Alpha voice, so my has no choice but to comply to my orders.

Beta John's POV

I know that Alpha William's decision is wrong but I still choose to follow him since he took care of my family all these years. I feel pity for Aria, she shouldn't have been blamed for her brother's death but the whole pack hated her so much that they want her to suffer till her last breath. I went to the conference room in our pack house and mind linked all our best warriors to come. When they all arrived, I started our meeting.

"Now we have a mission with the Alpha, and that is... to kill the Alpha of Twilight Moon Pack." I explained

"But why will we kill him? There is no dispute between our packs." a female warrior asked

"Because Alpha William wants to avenge Andrew, and the Alpha of Twilight Moon Pack is the mate of Aria Blood." I said in a serious tone

"So we will left her mateless for her whole life?" a male warrior asked

"Yes. That's what Alpha William wants"

"So when will we attack? I heard that rogues are attacking their pack right now" another male warrior asked

"We will attack now. So prepare yourselves because we will set out in an hour. Lets meet at the southern border of our pack" I said and they all agreed by saying "Yes Beta John"

Theresa's POV

I heard that they will attack and kill the Alpha of Twilight Moon Pack because he is Aria's mate. Well she is to blame for her brother's death so that is only good for her. You can say that I'm a bad mother since I want my daughter to suffer. But can you blame me? She is the reason why my son is dead and why this pack has lost its next Alpha. I also blame myself all these years 'cause I let them go to the forest alone but it is Aria's idea to go there and maybe she is the one who planned that attack and she even colluded with rogues.

I got out of my bedroom and headed to my husband's office. I knocked and he let me in.

"I heard that you will launch an attack in Aria's new pack?" I asked

"Well... Yes I will." William replied

"I want to come with you. I want to witness how Aria will suffer when she saw that her mate is dead."

"You can't come because it's unsafe." he replied

"I insist. And you can't stop me." I said with anger laced in my voice

"Okay I agree so prepare yourself, we will set out in an hour. And we will meet in the southern border of our pack" he replied unsurely

"Okay I'll go now" I said then left to prepare myself. I get back to my room to get my gun with silver bullets. Just in case I need it for later.

...

After an hour all the pack's best warriors are here in the southern border of our pack. It seems that my husband is prepared for this attack.

We turned to our wolf form and started running through the forest heading to Twilight Moon Pack.

After about an hour of running we reached the packs border, and by the looks of it the pack members of their pack are starting to be defeated by the rogues and many of them are hurt while some of them are injured.

We stayed on our hiding spot to wait for the right time to attack and kill their Alpha.

Aria's POV

It's been hours now and I haven't heard a word from Ethan since he left the pack house saying he needs to help his warriors because this is not a simple rogue attack since the rogues are so many. I decided to get out of the safe place and asked Lucy, Ethan's sister to protect the pack members. She tried to stop me from leaving saying it is dangerous but I didn't listen to her. I turned to my wolf form and run towards the way to the border.

When I got to the northern border of our pack, I saw some injured pack warriors so I helped them. And bring them to the pack hospital.

I was helping a female warrior when a dark brown wolf pounced in me. And that wolf is so familiar that all my memories came rushing back. 'He is here. My father is here, he will hurt me like before' I thought to myself

*********************

Author's Note

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Let me just clear somethings to you, first William and Theresa is Aria's parents and I didn't introduce them in the first chapter since I haven't thought of a name before. John is of course the Beta of Aria's old pack which is the Blood Moon Pack. And the dark brown wolf is William.