🌻taken🌻

(☝️)😂😂😂

I have a request 🥺. Please play “ Get you the moon by Kina” . You'll later understand why. ( Put it on repeat). Please🙏

Lily's POV

“ Please Jake.”  I begged. “ No Lily! Mumu is not coming. There is a high chance she'll run off or get hurt. Do you want that?” Jake asked and  I shook my head 'no' . “ Then let her stay here... Come , let's go.” I sighed and stomped my foot. I really wanted Mumu to come but I knew Jake was right. I followed him to the car. ( Her outfit 👇)

I helped Linda set out the picnic blanket and food

I helped Linda set out the picnic blanket and food. I kept have this uneasy feeling of being followed but there were very few people at that side of park. I made sure to stay close to Linda and Jake.

“ Can I please go play on the swings?” I asked politely. “ Sure but please don't go too far. I'll come to check on you later.” Linda said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Only if they knew that , that would be the last they would see each other.

I carried Lulu on my left arm. The swings were on the other side of the park but Linda could still me . The swings were starting to become boring but something caught me attention. There were pretty yellow flowers. Without thinking twice, I went to pick them not paying attention to my new surroundings.

I hummed my favorite tune as I plucked the flowers but stopped when I felt a presence behind me. I swiftly turned around but was met with nothing.  ‘ Maybe I should go back’ I thought. It was then I noticed there were many luxurious cars and vans surrounding the park and there were some men dressed in official suits alighting from the vehicles. They really creeped me out especially when they all turned to my direction.

I wanted to run back to Jake and Linda only to feel arms wrapping around my waist. I screamed as loud as I could but no one came to my rescue . But from a distance, I heard Linda calling me but suddenly everything became quiet when the sound of  several gunshots were heard.

I cried and struggled to free myself but it was of no use. “ Stop fighting babygirl!” That voice was familiar but I couldn't recognise it.  I was lifted to the ground and carried to one one of the cars. “ You can't do this to me... please no...let me go...” Were the words I kept screaming.

I was forcefully put inside their car. I scurried to the other side of the car seat. “ Jake p-please help...” I said even though I knew he couldn't hear me. I heard three deep growls that scared me. Someone covered nose with a cloth and I was placed on someone's lap. “ Just breathe babygirl,” Those were the last words I heard before I was welcomed  by darkness.

(You can stop playing the song)

Aaron's POV

It was hard to believe I found her. After all these years, she's finally in our arms. It was quite amusing watching her fighting against Joshua but I got angry when she mentioned that ' Jake's ' name. I don't want to hear her say any other man's name apart from ours .