Aditi woke up panting

Aditi woke up panting. She was having the nightmare again. Since the doctor announced that they should let Yash go forever, she had this nightmare every other day. She could let go everything but him.

She looked at him who was sleeping like a baby beside her. Moving her fingers in his hair she kissed his forehead. She looked at the time and it was already around 7. She was supposed to get up in few minutes.

She wanted to sleep some more but she knew if she slept again she will be late for the breakfast meeting she had today. Getting out of the bed, she took her clothes and went in the bathroom.

When she came out after 45 minutes she found her husband sitting on the edge of the bed and thinking something deeply.

"Good morning" Aditi's voice brought him out of his dreamland.

"Good mor--" his voice got stuck in his throat once he rose his head to see his wife standing near the bathroom door wiping her wet hairs in just her blouse and underskirt.

She wore a sleeveless blouse with deep neckline. Her body was on display. Yash have seen her wearing saree a lot of times, infact she only wore saree when not at home but he had seen her like this for the first time. Not that he remembers seeing her like this.

"What are you thinking?" Aditi asked picking up her saree from the bed.

"Nothing important" Yash replied as heat crawled up his cheeks.

"Okay! I have a breakfast meeting in an hour. So, I won't be able to have breakfast with you today. Is that okay?" She asked draping the cloth around her body.

"Yeah!" he replied and entered the bathroom.

When he came out Aditi was giving final touches to her makeup. She wasn't a makeup person but she was required to look professional.

Aditi smiled at Yash through the mirror who was staring her.

"You look beautiful" Yash said before he could control himself.

Aditi's smile widened at his compliment. She mumbled a thank you and started to take out few files from the cupboard. Yash couldn't take his eyes off this woman. She was doing something to him and he loved that.

"Yash I was thinking something" Aditi stood right in front of him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"You should join office now. I mean I don't have any problem in looking after the company but I feel that it is not my job anymore. You are fine now and can take over again" Aditi said looking straight in his eyes.

"But I have no idea what has been happening in the company. I don't remember taking over" Yash said.

"I know and that is why I will be by your side. I will work alongside you. Once you are confident that you can continue on your own I will back off" Aditi said cupping his cheeks.

"I don't know" Yash sighed.

"It's okay. Think about it. No body is pressuring you. Take your time and then tell me. Hmm" Aditi said with a smile.

He nodded in response. "When will you come back?" He asked. He wanted to spend some time with her. He wanted to know her and fall for her again.

"I will be back before 12. Call me if you need anything" he nodded. "What will you have for breakfast? Let me prepare it" she continued.

"I will manage" Yash said and Aditi smiled in response. Taking her purse and the files she left the house.

Yash didn't have anything to do. He went in the kitchen and made himself some coffee. He sat on the swing in their balcony and sipped his coffee. All of a sudden he remembered seeing some albums in his closet. Keeping his coffee aside he sprang towards his room.

Getting the albums he sat at his previous spot. His heart beat raced seeing the first picture. It was her. Dressed in bridal lehenga she looked ethereal. She was so young and beautiful. She was beautiful now as well but now she was more mature.

Yash went through the albums somewhat trying to relieve those moments again. Once he was done he decided to cook something for them.

He didn't knew what her favourite was so started to make some brownies. Who doesn't loves brownies? He mixed all the ingredients and once the batter was ready he put it in the microwave.

Giving a quick glance at the clock he realised it was time for her to return. She was handling the company so it was his responsibility to do the house chores. She never asked him to do that but he wanted to help her.

The door bell rang and Yash almost ran to open the door.

"Hi!" Aditi said as he opened the door.

"Welcome home" Yash said and stepped aside to let her enter.

"Brownies?" she asked looking at him.

"Freshly baked by one and only Yash Malhotra" he bowed to add some dramatic effect. She giggled looking at his antics.

She quickly changed into her PJ's and joined him on the couch as they decided to watch a movie before lunch.

"The vow?" she asked looking at the tv screen. He nodded.

Soon Aditi was engrossed in the movie but Yash' attention was somewhere else. Her long legs. Aditi stiffened as the protagonists started making out. She looked at Yash to find him already looking at her.

She gulped. She could see her old Yash by the way he looked at her. They stared eachother without saying a word. Yash' eyes moved to her lips and then back to her eyes.

Her loose top and messy bun was making him hard to control. Aditi shifted little closer and so did Yash. And in the blink of an eyes their lips met.

Both of them felt sparks in their body. The kiss was full of passion and need. Aditi changed her position anow now she straddled him. They broke apart to breathe but a moan escaped her lips as Yash now placed wet kisses in the crook of her neck.

Her fingers were in his hair and he continued kissing her neck. Before things could get more heated Aditi's phone rang.

"Fuck" Yash cursed. Aditi picked up her phone from the tea table. "Who is it?" Yash asked not removing his hands which were wrapped around her waist.

"Your mother"

Okay!

They kissed. Finally!

What do you think about the chapter?

Some steamy scenes might come up.