Chapter 7 Blurry Memories

Annalise's POV

"Hey! Let's go to the club!" I suggested cheerfully.

"Yeah, sure. We haven't gone in a while." Zoe said.

"Uhh.. Baby alert." Megan warned.

"Did you forget we're both pregnant?" Tiane asked.

"So? That doesn't mean you can't get any fun!" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah! You don't have to drink, just dance." Amelia joined in.

That got everyone chatting. I don't know why but everyone, including me felt sad. It's not like we lost a friend or anything, everyone is here. So why?

"I'm ready!!" Megan announced.

"Woah. The pregnant woman sure is fast." Amelia commented.

"Must be excited. She was just acting like she didn't want to go but in reality, she did." Zoe added.

"Shut up." Megan said, crossing her arms.

Everyone laughed at Megan's behaviour. She really need to stop being childish. She's already got three kids with another one on the way. Speaking of her kids, three cute little boys came running, hugging Megan's legs.

"Mommy, Jacob's annoying." Josh, the youngest triplet whined, pushing Jacob's face away.

I giggled. "Aww they're so cute! I just want to pinch their chubby little cheeks.."

All three of them quickly hid behind Megan. She gave me a look before comforting her kids and taking them back to their room.

"I don't wanna go to sleep!" I heard jack yell.

"You're gonna have the same problem soon." Amelia elbowed Tiane gently.

Tiane just gave her the death glare before continuing to apply makeup.

A few minutes later, Megan came back. "They're finally asleep." She sighed in relief. "I told Jordan to look after them while I'm away."

"Cool. Is everyone ready?" Zoe asked.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Yeah! Girl's night out!" I cheered as we entered our cars.

We arrived and easily got inside. It smelt of sweat and alcohol, eww.

"I'm going to the dance floor." Tiane said. Megan and Amelia joined her.

I turned to Zoe. "You wanna get drinks?"

"Sure." She said.

I got vodka while Zoe got margarita. She had small sips of her drink while I drank mine all in one go. "Hey, wanna go to the dance floor?" I asked Zoe once I finished.

"I'll finish my drink first." She replied.

"Ok, come on, Emmaline." My mouth moved on its own.

"What? Who's Emmaline?" Zoe questioned.

"I- I don't know. I randomly just said that out of nowhere." I said.

"You must be drunk." Zoe suggested. "You drank vodka in one go."

"Hmm.. That's weird. That usually doesn't affect me. I get drunk after about 8 shots. Oh well." I shook it off and ran to the dance floor.

I started going crazy and acting like a maniac.

"Ugh I hate this song!" I heard Megan complain. The song 'Shake it off' by Taylor Swift was playing.

"Why? Because Emmaline recorded a video of you dancing to this song and posted it all over YouTube?" Amelia suggested without thinking about what she was saying.

"Who's Emmaline?" Megan and Tiane asked.

"I actually have no idea.. That name just came out of nowhere." Amelia said.

"OMG is it just plain coincidence? I said that name out of nowhere just a few minutes ago too!" I joined in.

"Oh yeah. I heard you say that name. Maybe that's why." Amelia suggested.

"Well it is true about the dance and video thing.. Who recorded and posted it again?" Megan asked.

"Didn't you post it, Anna?" Tiane asked me.

"Nope."

"Oh well, let's not worry about that right now. It's the time to have fun!" Amelia shook it off and danced the dance Megan made to the song. Tiane and I joined her while Megan laughed her a** off. Zoe soon came to join us and we forgot all about the name "Emmaline".

"Alright, I'm tired. Let's go home." The pregnant women announced.

"Ok, let's meet up by the door. I'll go and get Amelia and Zoe." I tell them both before running off.

Amelia was by the bar and Zoe was dancing with some stranger. I towed them both to the door where Megan and Tiane were.

"Is everyone here?" Amelia asked?

I counted everyone's heads including mine and ended up with the number 5. "Wait- isn't there usually 6?"

"What're you talking about? It has always been me, you, Tiane, Zoe and Amelia. The five of us." Megan said.

"Really? It feels like there's someone missing." I said stubbornly.

"I kinda get what you mean." Amelia agreed with me.

"You two must be drunk." Tiane said. "Come on, let's go home."

It was 11pm when we got back home. We decided to watch a comedy film before we could end our "girl's night out". I made popcorn, Zoe prepared ice cream, Amelia prepared drinks, Tiane got pillows and blankets while Megan set the DVD up.

When we were ready and comfortable, Megan played the film. We were laughing our heads off at a funny scene from the movie when rain suddenly pounded heavily on the roof. It said in the weather forecast that it won't rain at all this week. The rain is so heavy too. I wonder why..