Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Mother Nie 

    "What about the children from the city? Bah, you don't have a mother, and you deserve to be beaten if you don't have a mother." Nie Xiaoqiang said, and  thrown a ridge over and hit Xiao Nie Weimin on the head.

    Nie Weimin's mouth was bruised, and even though Nie Xiaoqiang fisted and kicked, he tightly guarded his younger brother, but he let Nie Xiaoqiang to kick him.

    Chen Lina has always been the most uncomfortable child, and she grabbed Nie Xiaoqiang's ear: "Whose children are you?, how can they taught you to beat other?" Children are always afraid of adults, Nie Xiaoqiang As soon as someone was coming up, of course he let go of Nie Weimin and ran away.

    And the stubborn Nie Weimin got up, pulled up the two younger brothers, and ran away like flying kite.

    A woman in her fifties walked over the field in the distance. She watched Nie Weimin ran over, and started poking her fingers when she grabbed him: " don’t run around, I don't have tickets for your shoes? If you run too much and hungry. , Isn’t rice also food? Your father worked hard outside to raise money to support you. You guys are still fighting outside. Who will sew your clothes if you tore your clothes, huh?"

    "Grandma, it was Nie Xiaoqiang who beat me first."

    "Nie" Xiaoqiang’s father is the secretary of the brigade. If your father is also the secretary of the brigade, I will let you beat him.”

    After all, how many years have passed, and Chen Lina basically left Qi Sixiang in her previous life. She can still recognize Seven or eighty-eight people in her village, the people in the neighboring village are different, and she don't know any of them anymore.

    Therefore, she did not recognize this woman.

    However, why does Nie Weimin call her "po", in Qisi's native dialect, "po" means grandma.

    Of course, Chen Lina has also lived in Qi Sixiang for nearly two decades, but she has never heard of Nie Bozhao in Niejiazhuang on the other side of the river.

    In the future, whenever sheask about Nie Bozhao or his family, he will say that they were dead and no one is alive, but since his son is here, it proves that he still has relatives.

    "Oh, this is not the second girl of Teacher Chen's family. Your eldest sister is now at home? I heard that your marriage to Guozhu has also retired. It is difficult to find someone like you , right?" The woman asked with a smile

    Chen Lina responded, because she didn't talk much but because of the face.

    However, she had just met at the riverside, and when she got home, Chen Lina discovered that the woman was sitting at her home again.

    But her mother had washed and stewed the pork head for a long time, and the woman was eating it piece by piece.

    "Sister-in-law, look, my son only took the telegram from the frontier four days ago, three days and three nights of the train, half a day of long-distance bus, he will be in our home tomorrow, your eldest daughter has to prepare now, after all He only has ten days of vacation. He has to spend eight days on the road and two days when he gets home. He has to go after they meets.

    He Lan'er hesitated: "Sister Huang, Lili  doesn’t want to be a nanny. After all, the three children are all boys, so it’s not easy to bring them together. Besides, we don’t even know who your eldest is. I haven’t seen it.  you're so anxious to take people away. I’m afraid it’s not appropriate.”