𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIX.

❝𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 asleep and Eurydice stood out in the woods with both of her mates. Eurydice had convinced the two that it was okay if both went - she could handle herself and her kids. She was worried for their safety but the two knew she wouldn’t just leave their kids to help. Eurydice wore a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt much to Alice’s disliking. Her curls were a mess, hanging around her pale face. Alice pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss before Jasper copied her actions. The three held onto each other for what seemed like hours before pulling away. 

“You need to be careful, don’t give off too much information,” Jasper stated as he placed a hand on Eurydice’s shoulder.

“And remember, when the snow sticks to the ground..” Alice started to see if Eurydice remembered.

“That’s when the Volturi will come,” Eurydice nodded her head with a sigh, “Just please be careful. I can’t lose both of you.”

“You won’t lose us,” Alice gave her a reassuring look, “Take care of the twins, tell them we love them and that we’ll see them as soon as we get back.”

“I will,” Eurydice nodded huffing when her eyes glazed over with tears that would never fall, “Damn it. Emotions, stay safe.”

“We will, darlin’. Pay attention to strange numbers, we’ll try to call from untraceable phones,” Jasper placed a kiss on her head.

“I will, now go before I try to stop you,” Eurydice managed the ghost of a smile.

“Bye love,” Alice smiled before disappearing.

“See you soon,” And with that, Jasper was gone as well. 

    𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 to gather witnesses that the children were not immortal children, that they did in fact have human blood in their veins. Eurydice had been packing for herself and her kids with the help of Newt, before a wolf’s scent filled the air. Eurydice looked over at her two children with a tiny smile before she beckoned them to follow her downstairs, the three walking outside with the rest of the family. Angelica and Riley looked a lot like their parents, Angelica having Alice’s dark hair but Eurydice’s curls along with Eurydice’s blue eyes, Riley having Jasper’s honey blonde hair that never wanted to be brushed down and had gained Jasper and Alice’s brown eyes that they had when they were human. Eurydice had a hand on both of her kids' heads as she played with their hair waiting for Sam to talk.