𝟎𝟔 | 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬.

"Don't be a hero! Just focus on luring the Titans to our corner of town! If you don't need to, don't engage!" An officer yelled out

After a chaotic and panic-filled gathering in front of the inner gates of Wall Rose, the Trost Recovery Operation plan was in full swing.

While in Titan form, Eren is supposed to pick up a boulder within the city of Trost and use it to reseal the Colossal Titan's breach in the outer wall of Wall Rose. And everyone else's one and only job is to defend Eren's Titan with their lives.

You and your counterparts couldn't even hide the surprise on your faces when you heard. You were sure that the military would've kept Eren's abilities under wraps. But with a turn of events, they've unveiled his Titan the very same day, using it's abilities to their own advantage. It was smart, you had to admit, but it cut into your own group's plan.

Now you were over the burning city of Trost once more, watching a mob of pure Titans claw at the wall's surface with all the urgency in the world.

Some soldiers were hanging from the sides of the wall, merely feet away from the large grabby hands of Titans swiping at them. You'd be an especially special treat if any of the pure Titans got ahold of you; they'd take your power and return to their human form all at once. So you and your group opted to stay atop the wall with the other hordes of soldiers.

The plan for now was to have everyone distract the Titans away from Eren's Titan while he put the boulder in place, and from the looks of it, it seemed to be working so far. Nearly every Titan was in your corner of the city, as horrifying as that sounds.

Well at least you thought it was working.

A red line of smoke shot up into the sky from the other side of town; a signal to the rest of you that something went wrong with the squad involving Eren and Mikasa.

You glanced over at Armin, and as if on cue, he suddenly pushed through the crowd, running to a case of gas tanks nearby.

"Armin! Wait a minute!" You yelled out to him, making the blonde halt his advances for just a minute. You ran out of the crowd, followed by Marco as you both jogged to meet up with an anxious Armin.