❥ XVI

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

Love isn't real, or so I thought...

The blanket draped over my naked body, as I leaned upwards. I rubbed my groggy eyes, wiping my face casually.  I turned my head to the right, taking a long look at him.

A sweet smile slowly grew upon my face as I moved my hand towards his head, caressing his soft face as he stayed asleep.

I stood up from the bed, as my naked body walked to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower, turning on the cold water as it slowly became warmer as every second flew by.

I closed my eyes, relaxing my body as I let go of everything. I heard the door creak open, footsteps getting closer.

I opened my eyes, turning my head to the side to see Suna. He was rubbing his eyes, groaning as he was tired. "Did I wake you up?". I asked him, although my voice was somewhat muffled due to the noise from the shower.

"No, no—". He stepped towards the shower, opening the door. Did he step in? feeling the warm water hit his hands. "It's too hot.".

"It's not, stop overreacting.". I shook my head a bit, mumbling to myself.

He reached his hand over my shoulder to the handle, turning it to the 'cold side'. He took his hand back, "There.".

I moved my hand back to the handle, turning it back over to the warmer side. "Stop changing it too cold so you can get hard.". I laughed to myself as I continued to tease Suna.

His hands moved down to my waist, turning me around as he firmly held me so I wouldn't fall. "You trying to prove something?". His body pressed against mine as he placed his lips on mine.