37.Really Blaise

Adelpha's Pov:

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked around the room. I saw Draco's clothes on the floor. I slowly stood up and looked at the time. It was 8 am, I let my arms stretch out before I quietly tip toed to the bathroom. I stopped outside the door when I heard the water running. I peeked through Luna's bedroom door to see her and Blaise passed out.

I smirked myself before quietly opening the door. He must've been having a whole fucking spa day, because the whole room was like a sauna. I slowly slipped out of my shorts and pulled my shirt off.

I slid the glass door open quietly since Draco was facing the back and couldn't see me. He ran his hands through his hair as I stood on my top toes and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I smiled to myself.

"Hm I don't know." He mumbled and pulled my hands away as he turned around.

I bit down onto my bottle lip as I smiled and looked at him.

"I thought we weren't going to take each other's clothes off or hop into bed with each other." He laughed as he looked me up and down.

"I took off my own clothes, and it's in the shower." I pressed my body up against his as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He let a small smirk form on his face before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips into mine. I hummed happily as I kissed him back.

I was just glad my bruises and ribs were almost fully healed, so I wouldn't have to hear Draco complaining about them. I tilt my head to the side as he moves from kissing me to kissing down my neck. I let out a gasp when he bites into my skin slightly. I can feel him smirk into my skin. I close my eyes as I feel him slowly go lower. He pushes me back into the wall as he goes down to his knees.

"Malfoy on his knees, I'd never imagined I'd see that." I laugh as I look at him in-front of me.

"Do you want me to do this or not?" He asks cockily.

I roll my eyes before nodding yes.

"Exactly." He smirks.

I was about to say something but he slipped his fingers into me while looked up in my eyes. My jaw drops but I quickly covered my mouth with my hand since Luna wakes up early. He laughs under his breath before curling his fingers upward. I moaned into my hand as I squinted my eyes closed.

He looked up at me right before putting his head between my lips. I couldn't hold it in anymore I threw my head back and gripped onto his hair while the other held myself up.

"Please more." I moaned.

He nodded his head and circled his tongue around my clit. I let a low moan out as he continued to eat me out. After a few minutes J began to feel myself to come close to coming. I clenched around his fingers as he sped up his pace. I felt my stomach doing flips. My head felt slightly fuzzy, to be honest I didn't know if it was just from the hot heat water or the feeling. Probably both.

He did everything so well.

I wasn't going to tell him I was about to cum because I knew he'd stop.

"I know your about to cum, go ahead." He mumbled as he continued to eat me out.

When he mumbled it sent vibrations throughout out me. I felt my legs become queasy as they shook. He gripped onto my legs as he stood up and pushed his fingers into my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked his fingers as I rode out my orgasm.

My jaw dropped and I got choked up on my own moan as he pushed into me without warning. My hand gripped onto his neck as I looked into his eyes with my jaw dropped. He picked me up and pressed me into the wall.

I moan as he slowly pulls out and presses into me again. I look at him while he looks down and watches as he pulls in and out of me. He was memorized by the picture, and I was just memorized by his face as he focused on making us both feel good.

His hand grips onto my hip harder and I since in pain, still having slight bruising. Draco doesn't notice, luckily, and speeds up his pace.

"Right there- oh god please!" I scream as he hits my g spot.

He smirks and presses his lips into mine. I moan into the kiss as he keeps his pace up and I grip onto his arm that's pressed up into the wall.

He switches his thrust up to a new angle causing me to go silent and throw my head back. His hand gripping onto the wall moves to hold me up while his other hand moves down to circle my clit. He slows his thrust down and focuses on the small circles. I let out small gasp and quiet moans as I take in the feeling.

"Shit!" I scream as he speeds up his pace again at the new angle and hits my g spot.

"You feel so good." Draco moans into my neck as he leans forward and presses his face into my neck.

Both of his hands move up to grip my shoulders and pull me in closer.

"I'm going to-"

Suddenly the door opens.

Draco's hand puts his hand over my mouth as I squeeze my eyes shut at the bubbling feeling in my stomach.

"Dude hurry up I need to shower too." Blaises voice yells.

"I'll be out- oh fuck- in a minute." Draco roughly says as I release around him.

"Are you okay in there?" Blaise asks concerned.

My moan is muffled by Dracos hand as my legs shake. He continues to thrust inside me quietly and carefully.

"Yeah, yeah-" He shoots his eyes up at mine as his mouth drops.

"Just stubbed my- fucking hell- toe." He groans.

I moan in his hand as he speaks at the warm liquid filling me.

"Okay just hurry up, and I feel I stubbed my toe once and god damn it hurt I was like-"

"Blaise not now!" Draco shouts slightly.

"Geez remind me not to interrupt your showers again." Blaise huffs and shuts the door.

Draco removes his hand from my mouth and pulls out of me, slowly putting me down.

"That felt so good." I mumble as Draco washes my hair.

"No one compares to you." He kisses my head.

" He kisses my head