Chapter 4

I don't fix it, i used Google translate and upload all of it then fix it later.

Chapter 4 Talking About Marriage and Marriage (Minor Repair) 

    "Dad, are you looking for a stepmother for us?" Asked eldest Nie's, Nie Bozhao was washing the feet of the three children.

    With deep eyes under the lamp, he raised his head and curled his brows, "Nonsense, Dad is just looking for a nanny for you."

    "You promised my grandma not to marry a stepmother. You have to wait for us to grow up. Besides, if you don't find to but Stepmother, my grandmother will definitely not agree, she will cry and make a lot of noise at the base again, and everyone will laugh at us when that happens." Nie Weimin said.

    "Okay, hurry up on the kang after washing, and go to bed early."

    Although the clothes are neat and tidy on the surface, but after taking off their shoes, the three children's feet are full of cracks. Nie Bozhao looked through it for a long time and didn't find any soap. He only found a box of clam oil and applied a little to the three children.

    "Dad, I'm hungry." The second child rubbed his empty belly, and pretended his fist to be a chicken leg on the kang, gnawing snoringly.

    "There is no food at home, so forbearance, Dad will take you to the state-run restaurant in the village tomorrow morning for a meal." Nie Bozhao said.

    The three children are too thin, and he feels distressed by it. He gave his birth mother eighty yuan a month, and the birth mothe  bring his son like this.

    "I want to eat big chicken thighs, big ribs, and big white rabbit toffee..." The little guy was slobbering, still racking his brains.

    While talking, the eldest daughter of Nie's second family ran in and said, "Uncle, there is a big girl outside looking for you."

   When  Nie Bozhao heard the girl, he secretly guessed that it was Chen Lili on the other side of the river. Just now, his mother kept cursing there, saying that Chen Lili must be sent to the Public Security Bureau.

    He didn't dare to disturb his biological mother, he came out by himself.

    ...

    Chen Lina didn't show up by herself. She was standing in the dark, but sent a Chen Lili out to question him.

    why.

    There is actually  reason  in it.

    In his previous life, Nie Bozhao was a senior engineer in an oil base, and then he went to the sea to start a business. He was also the boss of Zhao's Real Estate. He was rich in gold and handsome, gentle and elegant. Of course, there were many suitors, but he never remarried until fifteen years later. He got married when he met her.

    Chen Lina was very happy when she got married. After all, Nie Bozhao was a golden bachelor at the time. She believed that she was also good enough to make him give up his plan to be single and marry her.

    However, after the marriage, Nie Bozhao's youngest son made Chen Lina upset after saying a word.

    He said: Mom, you only met my dad at the right time, and he will marry you. If you meet him in the past , he will definitely not marry you.

    Chen Lina asked why.

    The child smiled and shook his head, and only firmly said: He doesn't love you either, he just met you at the right time, and you happen to be a suitable marriage partner.