Chapter Fourteen

Warning: sexual content, if you don't feel comfy with it then I suggest skipping the whole chapter since it's only that 💀

"Aster." I groaned as he sucked on my neck, my legs wrapped around his waist as he held mine in his large hands.

"Fuck, Hyacinth." He breathed out when I ground my hips against his.

I didn't really know how I had found myself in this position but I wasn't complaining.

One second I was getting a cup of water and Aster was behind me leaving small kisses on the back of my neck and the next I was sitting on the counter with him between my legs.

Aster ran his hands over my sides until he reached the hem of my shirt and he raised it, his hands coming in contact with my bare skin and my stomach clenched with need.

As his hand started trailing higher and higher his lips found mine again. He immediately started sucking on my lower lip and when his hand cupped my breast a surprised gasp left my mouth and which he used to his advantage, deepening the kiss.

Aster pulled his mouth away from mine and started dragging it down to my chest and then he grabbed the hem of my shirt and looked into my eyes. When I nodded my head he slowly slid it over my head leaving me bare from the top.

I started to feel embarrassed and remembered how long it had been before I let someone see me this way and started second guessing but then Aster grabbed my face into his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Hey, you're okay, it's just me." He whispered, softly kissing my lips. "We don't have to continue if you don't want to, darling."

"No-I want to, I trust you." I told him and he softly smiled at me.

He let his eyes wander and when they stopped at my chest I swallowed. His eyes were so dark, so deep and they were filled with desire making me flush all over. "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

He started softly kissing my shoulders, trailing his lips lower and lower until his mouth latched onto my nipple making me sigh in pleasure and tilt my head back at the sensational feeling.

His other hand was busy fondling one breast while his mouth continued to pleasure the other one and my hands were pulling at his dark strands.

"Aster-oh god." I moaned loudly when he bit my nipple.

Aster pulled his mouth away and started kissing my stomach going lower and lower until he reached the hem of my shorts. He looked up at my face and asked, "can I?"

"O-okay." I answered as I rested my hands behind my back on the counter and raised my hips, letting him slide off my shorts. I was still wearing his boxers which I was thankful for.

He grabbed my knee and rested it over his shoulder as he started kissing my inner thigh making me bite my lip to conceal any embarrassing sounds that were begging to leave my mouth.