Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Negotiation of Marriage 

    At dawn the next day, the sun shone on the poplar trees on the banks of the Qisi River. Nie Bozhao borrowed Nie Lao Er's two-eight bars, crossed the bridge, and came back to Chenjiahe Village.

    When she arrived at the entrance of the village, her skin was fair, but the slightly twisted girl was waiting on the highway by the river.

    Big long legs took a bicycle and said, "Comrade Chen, you sit up first."

    Chen Lina sat on her side, squeezing the back with one hand.

    With a little bit of Nie Bozhao's feet, the bicycle flew out as if it were flying.

    The sky in autumn is blue enough, and the sun is warm enough, and the spokes of the bicycle ran over the autumn leaves in the sun.

    "Hurry up?" Nie Bozhao asked.

    Chen Lina hesitated for a moment, and she wanted to hold her arms around his waist, but after all she grabbed the buttons of Nie Bozhao's woolen clothes, "Well, hold on tight."

It  was still on the riverside of Qi Si, but Today, Nie Bozhao did not go to the bridge, but to the downstream water conservancy and hydropower station. The generator set in this place was still installed by Nie Bozhao. He wanted to see how it is running now.

    Needless to say, all the employees of the hydropower and hydropower stations are also shutting down business and are reciting the leaders' quotes.

    "I heard you are a college student?" Nie Bozhao asked.

    Chen Lina grabbed the corner of her clothes and said, "My father taught well."

    "It is not easy to be admitted to the Women's Normal University. It has something to do with your father's teaching, but the key is to learn well by yourself. I still I heard that you can speak Russian?"

    " I learn from the radio, i can sing "Katyusha"."

    Nie Bozhao thinks that this girl has a good figure, but the habit of pulling clothes looks very uncomfortable. , This has to be changed.

    "I came back after a year of college?"

    "Our family background is not good, stinky old nine." Look carefully, the girl head is still a little bit off, and the corners of her mouth are always twitching.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    Chen Lina tilted her head even more: "I gave a  fight before dropping out of school, and I hurt."

    Although Nie Bozhao has never experienced the cruelty of martial arts, he has also heard of it.

    "What's wrong with it?"

    "One ear is always buzzing, and my head is a little inappropriate, but don't worry, Comrade Nie, this doesn't affect my work." Chen Lina stretched out her two hands.

    When you can be a little princess, you are a little princess, and when you can be a strong woman, you are a strong woman. Chen Lina has never given up in her life.

    Yesterday, she made a meal of dumplings, and she was playing with her rolling pin with both hands open. With only those two hands, Nie Bozhao was shocked.

    Quick and capable, and diligent, this is Nie Bozhao's first impression of Chen Lina.

    "You should go to the hospital to check , take a film and take a picture." Nie Bozhao said again.