Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Buying a dowry

    Nie Bozhao went back to visit relatives in his hometown, only ten days, and the train back and forth wasted him six days, and looking for a nanny turned into a marriage. The matter was as urgent as a war.

    After taking away the three grandsons for her son, she still has 20 yuan per month, so Mother Nie is the matchmaker.

    "My son also brought three children. He grew up in the city. He speaks Mandarin. He is still a college graduate. Look at his body and appearance. It's hard to find in Qi Sixiang. He has  talent. Say, yeah, your two elders still don't agree?" To say that Mother Nie did not visit her son to marry a daughter-in-law in the past six months, only looking for a nanny, isn't it because her son's condition is too good.

    Mother Chen was actually willing in her heart. Because Chen's father didn't speak, she didn't dare to agree, she just laughed.

    "After all, there are three babies, and stepmothers are not easy to be. Besides, they are not going to have a political trial. As for Lina, you can't call her back when you get to the frontier." Father Chen said.

    Mother Nie said: "Why can it? Let me tell you the truth. Although my son is not the top leader in the oil base, the top leader can't control him. He is a person who can directly talk to the central government Scientists, don't you understand ?  a scientist. In the past six months since the previous daughter-in-law died, how many female classmates from his university came to  oin me, crying and crying to marry him, but I did not agree."

 " What did Cai Li say?" Father Chen talked about the most important thing. Is coming.

    "First of all, your eldest girl lent me twenty yuan, which counts as the bride price, and I will give you a whole, 188 yuan, what do you think?" Mother Nie can be small, she must Press down the bride price.  .

    Mother Chen is also unwilling: "Sister Huang, now we have a target for the people in the village, and the bride price is going to be three-eight-eight, so you only gave me one eight-eight, that won't work." Didn't it mean the senior engineer in the oil field? It's too little.

    Father Chen himself was unwilling, and immediately stood up: "I will go out to borrow the money to give back what Lili borrowed, and I will borrow it for you to repay it. It will not do for this marriage."

    Originally a thirty-year-old still took three with him. The baby's widower, Father Chen was unwilling in his heart, and now he had reason to refuse.

    Chen Lina was anxious in her heart. She was anxious and didn't know what to do. She saw a woman sneaking her head outside her courtyard. Yo, her eyes suddenly lit up, "Auntie, why are you here again?" Aunt He Chun'er came here for the sake of Chen Lina's marriage.

    "Lina, there is a smelly old nine in Nanhe Township, just like you. Now he's willing to give 88 yuan as a gift. He would  like to marry you?" He Chun'er asked straightaway.

    As soon as the curtain was raised, Chen's father, Chen's mother and Nie's mother and three people looked at He Chun'er with contempt.

    They are all township gangs, and they all know each other. Nie’s mother said, "Oh, look, there are 88 yuan here. They are all bad guys like yours. If you don’t succeed, you can discuss this. ? "

    Lina Chen said:" aunt, I and  boss Nie positive to talk about yet, and that stinking ninth category, you give others to introduced. "

    " Nie engineer boss that is on the field Zage , he would want you with your background?, can you really marry an engineer from an oil base?" He Chuner felt fresh.