Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I felt eyes on me as me as I slipped on my bra, making me look over my shoulder. Klaus, sitting up on the bed, smiled as he watched me.

"Don't you have something better to do besides watching me?"

"Well, what fun would anything else be?" Klaus asked, making me roll my eyes in response. I finished getting dressed just as my door opened, making me jump and look at the intruder.

Kol walked in, grinning at the sight of his brother and me.

"Well, I was wondering when you two would make it to the bedroom," He said, crossing his arms as he leaned on the door frame.

"What do you want, Kol?" Klaus asked with a sigh.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

I stood up, "Well, that's my cue to leave."

Kol stood in the middle of the door frame, stopping any movements of leaving. "Oh, come now, Aislinn. Why don't you join us?"

"As much fun as that sounds, I should go. But I'll meet you two at the bar afterwards," I said, before looking over my shoulder at Klaus. "And try not to kill anyone I know."

Klaus smirked, raising a hand, "A Mikaelson promise."

I shook my head at his words before leaving. Deciding to head back to my own house, I arrived to find no one there thankfully. I hoped into the shower, enjoying the warm water on my body before changing into some fresh clothes.

With the actions that happened last night, I decided I'd pack some extra clothes and bathroom supplies in case I found myself spending more nights at the Mikaelson house. Which seemed likely.

Once I was all set and cleaned up a few things, I threw my bag in my car before heading to the Mystic Grill.

When I walked in, I wasn't surprised to find Kol and Klaus drinking at the bar. Kol was flirting with one of the girls who was ordering a drink while Klaus was just watching the people. At the sight of me, a smile appeared on his face.

Kol turned, noticing me too, "Well, you look tasty."

"Say another word Kol, and I'll tear out your liver," Klaus said, eyeing his brother before looking back at me.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys, "You two can bicker all you want after I get a drink."

Klaus reached behind him on the bar, grabbing a glass that looked like my Rum and Coke. He extended it towards me, letting me take a sip of it. He got it right.

"So, what were you boys talking about?" I asked as I sat on one of the stools between the two men.

"Oh you know us, just discussing how many people in this building have wronged someone and deserve to meet there end," Klaus said, smirking.

I scuffed, "Something tells me Kol's list is longer than yours," I turned to Kol. He took a drink, seeming to prove me right. He pulled away from his glass seconds later though and looked ahead, "Speaking of people who deserve to die."

Turning in my stool, I saw Stefan and Damon making their way to us. Both of them didn't seem surprised to see us there, which made me wonder what was going on.

"What do you two want?" I asked?

"Just helping out our favorite bar in Mystic Falls," Damon said with a smirk.

Somehow, I didn't believe that.

Klaus gestured towards the bar, "By all means, join us for a drink."