One Year Later

One Year Later

Aislinn

A sigh left my lips as I walked up to the bar, taking my usual seat at it. Cami walked over, leaning on the counter with a smile, "How was work?"

"I swear, every day we get the weirdest people."

"Well, you are working in a witch's store," She said, making me nod in agreement.

Cami looked over at the other side of the bar, "Let me get this guy his beer before he throws my chair and then I'll get you something to eat."

"Thanks," I smiled and pulled out my journal from my bag. I began writing in it, seeming to get lost in it for a few minutes before Cami sat a drink in front of me. I glanced up at it, confused, "I didn't order this."

"No, someone else did," She said with a smirk before walking away.

Confusion filled me and my head turned, trying to see anyone that may look familiar. No one even looked in my direction.

I shrugged and took the glass, raising it to my lips and taking a sip. Rum and Coke, fifty-fifty, just how I like it. How did they know what I like?

"Did I remember it right?" A voice said, making me turn my head to the left. My lips parted at the sight of the man before me, smiling at me. Flashes of him filled my brain, making me hold my breath for a second before his name slipped out.

"Klaus."

His smile grew, "Hello Little Butterfly."

Hope you enjoyed this little Klaus love story! I've gone back and forth on making a sequel but probably won't as it would just mostly follow The Originals but more focused on Klaus and Aislinn. But if you have any questions on Aislinn and Klaus' future, let me know!