88. My heart will feel better after your kiss!

He couldn't bear betrayal!

Anna was shocked by his indifferent tone. Anna didn't expect that even after all this Daniel Taylor still wanted her to be his wife?

Her mother said too much bad to him. If there was someone else, he might be so angry that he wouldn't talk to her and immediately throw her out of his house.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor. "You are not angry after my mother's behavior?"

Daniel Taylor observed Anna's empty eyes. She said that because she was just afraid that he would be angry with her because of her mother's behavior.

His black eyes deepened, and he looked into Anna's eyes. "Don't think too much about your mother. I won't blame you for her deeds."

Anna lowered her eyelashes. Daniel Taylor's comfort didn't make her feel better. "But what about your parents? And sister. Even if they also didn't hate me after today's incident, I will still feel sorry and responsible for everything."

If people like Anna can choose their own family, wouldn't it be so good?

Anna didn't blame her parents to not have much money, or to be poor. Her greatest wish was just that her parents can be like ordinary parents.

Like…

When she didn't want to go to school, they forced her to go to school and worry about her future. Instead of thinking that she was a girl and there was no need to go to school, her only obligation was to get married for her parent's personal benefits.

Daniel Taylor noticed Anna's appearance and realized that she was really a very responsible person. Even if no one blamed her, she still felt responsible for this matter.

He stretched out his hand and gently stroked her forehead. "You are really feeling guilty?"

"Um." Anna nodded her head.

So much guilt that she was dying with regret, why she called her mother to come here?

Daniel Taylor's expression was very serious, "feeling bad for me?"

"Yes, Yes." Anna nodded her head two times.

Daniel looked at the way she nodded and smiled, "Kiss me. If you give me a good kiss, I'll forgive you. "

"…"

He looked a bit serious and sad, how he suddenly came to this sentence, Anna did not know how to answer.

"Sir, please be serious. Don't make fun of me, okay?"

Daniel Taylor said, "I'm not kidding."

He looked serious as if he was discussing something really important with her.

Anna looked at his side face and asked, "You really want me to kiss you?"

"Yes, your mother said a lot of bad things and it's a little heartbreaking. My heart will feel better after your kiss." It was rare for Daniel Taylor to behave coquettishly. Anna couldn't help doubting that he was teasing her.

She looked at Daniel Taylor, hesitated for a moment, and then kissed him, "Is that ok?"

Daniel Taylor smiled and handed her the wallet. "Go and pay the bill. Then we will go back home."

"Okay." Anna quickly went out to pay the bill. After being teased by Daniel Taylor, her heart felt a little light.

After paying the bill they came out of the restaurant and Daniel's driver took them home.

Usually, they spent weekends at Taylor's house, but today, Daniel Taylor asked the driver to send them directly to their apartment.

In the car, Anna looked out of the window and couldn't help being a little distracted. After today's event, she felt that her relationship with her mother has completely ruined. Her mind was full of memories of her past when she was a child.

She and Aiden Stark both were brought up by their parents. She couldn't deny that without them, she would not have grown so big!