When the Reaper is Jealous

Right now, the scene takes place inside a hallway of students. Many paced slowly towards their clubs and outside as a pair of our main characters could be seen walking together through the hallway.

"Hey..."

Introducing one of them is Gamo Maki, our redhead teen who was walking with her friend who will be known soon.

"Yo..."

This one is Y/n L/n. The Reaper to be exact who is can be cold or silent, whatever fits the bill as they made it outside of the school building. "I'm going to hang out with my friends for today..."

"Them?" Y/n points at the main gate where the two recognized a pair of blondies and a couple that were nuzzling their noses together. Gamo nods. "Yeah... You wanna come with us?"

A promiscuous request, this was nearly an everyday thing for Y/n whenever the young athlete has his days off from rugby. But he makes a decision that might haunt him in the long run. "I'll... I'll pass..."

Why did he decline such offer? Sometimes, a boy or a person wants some alone time. That's what he wants just for today, hoping they could hang out tomorrow or the day after that, depending on how the Reaper's coach is feeling.

"You sure?"

"Yeah..." Y/n nods as Gamo stayed silent. She smiles nonetheless, they made it to the school's gate where the two parted ways. "Okay... I'll see you tomorrow then, Y/n~..."

"Alright... Have fun..." the boy bows and heads towards an anime shop that was in the city.

...

Minutes passed by after school as we look into an anime themed shop. A boy in a white collared shirt and a pair of black dress pants was passing through the manga section, his hand under his chin as he inspects the spine of the books. "Let's see... Naoto said to read Devil Slayer... or the Typical Quintuplets... or Kill Book..."

The boy finds two books in his hands, the third one of a group of identical sisters were standing in front of him. He decides to place "Kill Book" back into the shelf and grabs the book of redheads lying together in a circle.

"I think I'll get these two... They intrigue me a bit..." He mumbles to himself, he walks out of the aisle only to push himself back into the hall of mangas. His eyes had caught a familiar color of orange in someone's hair as he glance back out from the shelf and sure enough...

Gamo?! What is she doing here?!

Then her friends follows.

Then some boys.

Wait...

And she's with some boys?!

His head was filled with different thoughts right now. Not only was Gamo and her friends were here but she brought along some boys?

"I gotta get outta-"

Ba-Thump...

Y/n immediately caressed his chest, his heart slowly beat hard as he coughs for a second and heads out of the store, paying his mangas and went to a different place he could relax and take his mind off.

Maybe an arcade?

Conveniently, he find himself in front of a gaming hall.

He nods at the idea before he heads in and played a few games that interested him. Shooting, racing, luck games, he plays a few until he gets the basketball hoop game.

He was killing it, shot after shot as he was ready to beat the high score and-

Beep!

"Dammit... I was about to beat the score..." he mutters before taking the last ball from the game and performs a fadeaway shot. "Kobe..."