The Reaper and his Upcoming Fight

Itachi's eyes widens the moment he heard a familiar voice he wished to not run into anymore. A boy with the form of grim reapers we're in his e/c eyes as Itachi's knees shook with fear.

From the last chapter, we had saw a h/c who was spying on his former best friend near the lockers as he found out what his intentions was for creeping around the shoe boxes for a specific redhead one's.

The h/c who goes by the name of Y/n or the Reaper was darting a massive murderous glare at the ravenette, his white teeth grinded together as he was ready to kick Itachi's ass for the third time in his life. Y/n then starts to march towards Itachi as he stumbled backwards and sprinting off. "Oh shit!"

Itachi was gone, he was amazed at the untold blazing speed this kid has as Y/n grunts angrily and followed him from afar.

The chase down was intense, the two wore running through the campus of the school as Itachi ran through the track field where Hayase was running with her team. He bumps into some of the long distance runners, especially one that matched almost every feature Y/n had as the ravenette gets even more frightened and runs faster away from the field.

"Outta the way!" Y/n shouts as he hops over the boy on the ground and then shot a finger gun at his tanned friend, still running. "Sup, Hayase?"

"...Sup?" The girl was confused as she watched Y/n hustle into the school's building. After some time, she paid no mind to it and continued her workout for the track team, jogging around the field while thinking of her artistic boyfriend.

Switching the scene into the hallway, Y/n was still on Itachi's tail as the Reaper wasn't slowing down not picking up any speed.

That's what he thought until he sees the boy starting to lessen his stride. He could hear the boy's breaths from afar as he smirks widely. "I gotchu now, Ita-"

Fwoosh!

"WOAH!"

Out of nowhere, the door of the jiujitsu club opens up and out comes a pair of girls that matched each other's hair colors but not with their skin color. Y/n tries to stop himself only to run into the two and falling down on each of them.

"KYAH!~"

"AH!"

The girls screamed before falling on the ground. They held their heads that emitted some small pain and found Y/n who was fuming red with anger. "Y/n?! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... Sorry, Sakura... Yoshi..." he was slow to calm down but made sure the two okay as the boy was good to chase after Itachi who turned the corner of the hallway...

...Is the chase finally coming to an end?

It seemed so as Itachi wasn't able to catch his breath and turned his head around to find Y/n who had his hands out and ready to grab him. There was a large smile on his face, "You're dead meat, Itachi!~" he taunted the ravenette before finding him turning another corner of the hallway.

"Ya can't hide from me, Itachi... You know I play sports so it's no use run-"

"Hey, Y/n!"

"EH?!"

Out from the corner of the hallway, a familiar boy comes out and stood in front of the boy with a smirk on his face. He knew who it was, his co-captain as Y/n tries to run around him only to be blocked. He tries to get around the other way only for his friend to shuffle his path blocked.

It was getting to Y/n's head, "Move! I need to-"

"I have something to ask you..."

"Can't! I have to-"

"Can I talk to you after school?"

...What?

That was unusual, at least that's what he thought as the boy with black hair and golden highlights never asked for anything at all from the team. Especially with Y/n as he stopped his attempt at getting past the boy.

"Huh? What for?"

"It's really important!" He pleaded to Y/n. "Can we meet at five thirty where the festival was at earlier last year?"

"I can't..."

"How come?"

"I'm going to be busy at five thirty..."

The ravenette tilts his head curiously. "And why's that?"

"I need to give Gamo this letter to tell her-"

Snatch!

Quickly, the co-captain grabs the letter from the Reaper's hand and stared at it with such a creepy expression.

"Hey! What are you-"

Shreeeed...

That's when his friend had crossed the line.

With an evil smirk on his face, he took his hands towards the middle of the letter and rips it in half as Y/n's eyes widens with shock.

But it soon switched quickly as the look of dismay turned into something red and anger, he looked up from the pieces of the letter and to his co-captain who still had that cocky smile on his face. "Now will you talk to me at five thirty?"

"...You... fucking... asshole..."

"I'll take that as a yes..." he turns his back at the boy and walked away and stopped in his path. His head turns to him, the look of excitement was still in his dark brown eyes and tanned face.

"Five thirty, same place where the festival took place near the woods, don't be late..."

Then Y/n gives the boy a smile. Not a gleeful one but more of a sadistic one as he nods once to his so-called friend that he leaned on for advice.

"You betcha..."

"Hmph... I look forward to it..." his co-captain chuckles and heads off to class, the school bell rings throughout the school as Y/n does the same.

Who knew he'll be fighting someone that has helped him for so long.

Up until now, he might've thought that the ravenette might be his friend. His first friend since after the incident in Junior High as he wanted to consider him his brother.

Now...

Now they were going to fight, Y/n turns back around him where he met the boy. He clenched his hand up into a ball with his eye twitching like crazy. He chuckled a bit before the same sadistic smile came back on his face, he was going to show no mercy to the dark brown eyed rugby player and glanced down at his fist.

Then back up in front of him...

"...Get ready to get your shit rocked tonight... Noodle..."