047.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN━━ An army returns

STOP GHOSTREADING 🙄made a mistake, alecto is the muggle studies teacher and amycus did defence

STOP GHOSTREADING 🙄
made a mistake, alecto is the muggle studies teacher and amycus did defence. too lazy to change it tho
━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA ENJOYED MAKING THE CARROWS LIVES HELL. They weren't even trying to not make it easy, those siblings clearly had not communicated with adolescents until this time of their lives. The funniest part was the way they'd react when Lyra acted as if nothing was wrong around the Professors she liked. Still, this was only a small portion of what she did to make sure everything would be fine.

     Together with other older students, they'd ensure the younger ones wouldn't get into any trouble with the Carrows. When it did happen, there was always someone there to protect them from being harmed.

Not all attempts were successful, however, and there were times she had to take a first year to Madam Pomfrey, other times I would be Lyra herself. Severus his promise got broken within her first week of school.

     A month had passed since that. The October weather & all the detentions Lyra got on a daily basis did not better her mood. But at least she still had Ginny by her side.

"We need to go to class, princess. You know that, right?" Ginny asked between the kisses Lyra kept giving her. Fuck school. There was no way she'd actually go to her classes ever again. That's why they she pulled them in the cupboard nearby earlier.

     The woman was out of her mind.

Last week, they were practicing the Cruciatus curse on a pigeon. What did pigeon ever do to her? Unknowingly spreading diseases wasn't a reason for animal cruelty in Lyra's opinion.

     "It's Defence, screw that," Lyra panted. "I haven't been able to kiss you this because of her." She slid her tongue inside Ginny's mouth, savouring the taste of the clementines she ate at breakfast. Lyra loved the way she always managed to taste so sweet.

"We have a free period later," Ginny reminded her and let their lips move together in-sync again.

"Detention," Lyra grumbled, "it's as if she tries to convert me into not disrupting her. In her dreams."

"I like this side of you," Ginny said amusedly, undoing Lyra's tie. "But I think princess doesn't fit as a nickname anymore."

Lyra shrugged. "I like it. It reminds me of the times I malfunctioned when we made psychical contact." Ginny laughed airily, tucking Lyra's hair to the other side.