Chapter 13

After a nice day with Steve, Y/N had returned to the house and Tony wasnt speaking to her and Peter was around.

She didnt want to deal with Peter and since Tony seemed tense she let him be. The night was quiet and the next morning Y/N was in the kitchen making some breakfast when Peter walked in.

"Y/N, you look nice." Peter says.

"Thanks. Im glad you're here. We want you to know the..." Y/N says.

"Dont finish that sentence. Y/N, I thought long and hard about everything and I came to a conclusion." Peter says.

"Okay. What is this conclusion?" Y/N questions.

"We are only meant to be friends and I except that. But I still dont like the idea of you and my father. Though I think that your new friend Steve might be the right choice for you." Peter says.

"Steve? Peter..." Y/N says.

"I know you're having my dad's baby and thats weird. But Steve seems like a nice guy and I can tell he cares about you. My dad isnt good enough for you believe me Im trying to help you and the baby." Peter says.

"Peter..." Y/N says.

"No. Dont Peter me. You deserve the best and I now can say its not me, but Steve is way better then my dad." Peter says.

Y/N didnt know what to say as he kept saying his dad isnt whats best and that Steve was. She was really unhappy about it and to make matters worse Tony was hearing the whole thing.

"Peter, stop. Look I appreciate you saying you are okay with us being friends. But trying to push me to Steve isnt right. I dont need that right now. I cant be pushed to another man while pregnant from another. That just doesnt make sense. Im not looking for a relationship right now all I need are my friends and the baby to be healthy. Thats all." Y/N says.

She finished what she was doing and left Peter and alone in the kitchen. Tony had watched the whole thing on the cams. So he decided to talk to Y/N.

"Hey Y/N? Can I come in?" Tony asks knocking on the door.

"Yeah. Come on in." Y/N says.

Tony walked into the room and Y/N was just sitting on the bed. He sat at the foot of the bed and was quiet for awhile.

"Hey. Listen, I kinda heard what you and Peter were talking about. It you have any feelings for Steve then.... You can be with him if you want." Tony says not wanting to look at her.

"Tony, I actually... Nevermind." Y/N says.

"No go on say it." Tony says.

"Tony, have you ever loved someone and were scared to tell them? Like have you ever truly loved someone and knew in your heart that they belong with you possibly forever, but you're scared they wont feel the same?" Y/N asks him.

"Actually I have. She is the most wonderful woman I have ever known. But I doubt she feels the same. I actually think she has feelings for another and thats okay I just want her happy." Tony says.

"Ohh..." Y/N says quietly.

Tony just looked at her, her eyes glued to her hands as she rubbed her bump.

"Its you Y/N. I love you." Tony says getting up.

"But I know you like Steve and thats okay. We'll make this work. Im sorry I love you cause I know Im not good enough for you." Tony says and walked out.

He loves her, he really does and now its her turn to share her feelings.