⠀★ OO5

. . ★ !!

lunch break was going to be over soon. so, mitsuri encouraged the [h/c]ette to grab a few of their contact numbers. so far, the only ones they were able to have were giyuus, shinobus, kyojuros and gyomeis, despite him leaving just earlier.

sanemi had refused to give his number to another tomioka clone, who had an attitude, in which he called them 'bratty' like muichiro. even with how much mitsuri had pestered him, he had declined and ignored her. for muichiro, he had forgotten where he had placed his phone at, leaving him to be excluded from the list. lastly, uzui, the old geezer, did not want to hand his over because he excused them for being unflamboyant and insulting, therefore he says: not flamboyantly worthy enough to get his numberーhow childish.

however, iguro did not want to have [name]'s phone number. but mitsuri insisted, pestering him because as she quotes: they had already interacted just earlier which makes it better for them to get to know each other better. thinking of it, iguro wished for them to never appear in their sight again. the horror they had caused him in chemistry was too much for him to handle.

"i'm not getting their phone number." he argued, crossing his arms, turning his head away from the pinkette in front of him, who gave him puppy eyes in response.

"but, whyy not?" mitsuri insisted, pleading him further. "they're really nice!! i swear!" she clung into his arm, causing a blush to form on his face. "a-alright! fine, i'll get their phone number." he stuttered out, watching mitsuri let go of his arm, beaming with a few 'yippies!' and fist pumps from happiness.