forty seven

on the run 

   Athena hit the cobblestone path with a large THUD! a hand instantly flying to her head in pain, but with the adrenaline of the escape she shook it off and rushed to her feet

   Athena hit the cobblestone path with a large THUD! a hand instantly flying to her head in pain, but with the adrenaline of the escape she shook it off and rushed to her feet. Her green eyes quickly adjusted in the dark of the street before flying to there three other groaning teens. 

"Hermione where the hell are we?" 

Athena asked, piercing pain in her head making her vision blur a bit. 

"God my head STILL hurts" 

She continued, annoyed at the sharp pains. However none of the trio even huffed out a laugh at the comment, fear seeming to paralyze them before Hermione snapped back into reality and begun digging through her bag hastily. 

"Tottenham Court Road but we need to move, now. Just gotta find somewhere to change" 

Hermione spoke, turning off the small path and onto the main road,  confidently moving down the streets. Leaving the three teens to dart after her, barely catching up to the speedy girl. 

Ducking into a dark alleyway, Hermione begun to fling several bundles of clothes out of her small purse. 

"Bloody big coin purse" 

Ron grumbled to himself 

As Athena caught a pair of her jeans and a loose t-shirt, she made eye-contact with Harry who's face flushed a bright red she could see even under the cover of darkness in the alleyway. 

"I uh... won't look?"

Harry offered, looking anywhere but the girls eyes

"We don't have time for pleasantries Potter just move it" 

Athena breathed, humor lacing through her tone as she expertly unzipped her own dress and shimmied out of it. To which Harrys eyes widened and he quickly shot his eyes to wall behind her as he also began to change. 

Athena could feel the adrenaline running through her veins, shoving on the pair of sport shoes Hermione had flung at her in record speed. Stuffing their garments into Hermione's expansive purse, The four teens turned out of the alleyway suddenly dressed in their new clothes, and Athena chuckled as she noticed Harrys shirt was on inside out. 

Athena spotted a group of workmen up ahead but could instantly tell they were just muggles.  

"Where you going on a night like this pretty ladies?"