C H A P T E R 45

First month:

First month:

"And then she started throwing things at me just because I drank a sip from her milkshake."

Zake just shrugged and kept eating the chips making a mess on my office table.

"Zake?"

"Hmmm... Mm?"

My nostrils flared and I leaned over the table and crushed his chips making him snatch the chips back and the contents of the bag to go flying in my office.

He sheepishly smiled at me and slowly begin standing up from his chair.

"Zake, I swear to fucking God. You take a fucking step and I'll-"

"Bye toodles" he ran out of the office stepping on the chips making a crunch sound echo in the room.

Shaking my head and unclenching my fists, I decided to call Zelli to check on her and my little one on the way.

"Hi! It's Zelli!"

"Oh, you answered I thought you'd be an-"

"Hehe! You thought! Anyways. Iam not currently responding cause Iam either with Kezr or......annoying Kezr. Call me later. Bye!!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeep.

I tightened my hold on the phone realizing her dumb voicemail.

"Zella, I know you're ignoring me. So if you don't answer. No pickles covered in caramel for you anymore."

I pressed send and waited for 10 seconds.

My phone rung and a smile coated my lips. I pressed accept and there it goes.

"I swear to God Kezr! You threaten my pickles and I'll threaten your pickle. "

I just nodded my head subconsciously while laughing at her internally.

"You hear me!?!" I bit my lip trying hard to not let the chuckle escape that so desperately wanted to be out.

"Okay. Fine. Do whatever you want but don't expect me to not tell Layla about how you broke her Italian vase."

I could basically hear her smirk and squeak knowing she had won this one.

I rolled my eyes, pushed back my chair and kept my legs on the desk while leaning back in my seat.

"Fuc-flipping fine. I'll bring it over... Ok?"

"That's my good boy."

Good boy? What are we? A dog?

"By the way your little bean is being an a-hole today."

My eyes widened and I put my legs down, "Did you just curse at our child?"

"I-I couldn't... Iam so.... Sorry. It just hurts!" She broke into another fit of tears making me sigh and blow air out of my nose.

"Zell-"