40

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.

"Dior ass probably dead or cheating on you right now"seven laugh

"you so foul"k'lani shook her head

"on God if she done cheated on me with that six nigga, she dying too"

"nigga you can't be mad if she cheated, you was fucking off down here while she was in Florida"seven blurted out

"oh" K'lani nodded while staring out the window

"i guess we even"i shrugged while heading to Kaine main trap house

"this nigga said even what the fuck"

"i don't even know why they call you satan you pussy as fuck and that's on soul" K'lani shrugged while getting out the car

"don't say nun" seven said while shaking his head

"come on melondy we need the code bih"

"okay i'm coming , but we have to be careful two guards are always by the gate"

walking up, it was nobody at the gate. the gate was already open which was very weird. these folks knew we was coming.

walking inside the gate shut behind us , little sis you know we could be stuck in here i thought.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭.

As satan and the rest, creeped through the drive way little did they know Kaine was watching them.

Kaine was a smart man, but was he smarter than satan? No. Satan was very smart too,  but was he smarter than Six? Well.. we may never know.

Six been knew they was coming he just didn't know what day and what exact time, but look they're here now and he's ready.

This could lead to any type of ways, it may create many deaths, a war, or just to see who's real and who's not. But you may never know what's going on, when it comes to them.

You may also think, oh six isn't scary as Satan or he's really not like that. But he is, Six probably could get worst than satan, six had a very hard life, he grew up with nothing, he didn't have nobody but himself and the streets.

Six had been watching Satan and Dior for the past couple of months, he moved and thinks way faster than both of them. You could really say he's powerful, but he could shut down at any moment.

Therefore Satan, oh yea he's scary and you wouldn't have nothing on him.  Satan goes for blood, satan is fearless and heartless. Satan had a rough life style too but his was better. He had people , but he didn't have love for them. Until he met Dior , she changed him, he thought he would never love again but she showed him different. But you also had to think.. did Dior feel  the same way?

After they made their way through the door , that's when everything shut off. They were now locked in.

"well shit" k'lani laughed while shooting at a guard

"melondy go find dior right now" syncere whispered

But only did they know, Dior was gone. Think smarter is what syncere repeated.

                                       ♛

𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 "𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚"

"fuck" i winced as i crawled up the stairs

I knew satan and everybody was at the other trap, and also knew he cheated on me. Since Six knew everything he been telling me everything. i was trying to plan a way to kill him but this shit was hard. i was off drugs again and it was worse my body was not functioning at all.

I loved satan to death and i feel so guilty for kissing Six. But after seeing and hearing that he was fucking on somebody else made me think did he live me forreal or he just didn't want nobody else to have me.

Thinking too much caused me to pass out for the third time today.

𝐈 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.