Chapter Eleven: Chris Redfeild

As you wake up, you knew it was morning as you heard the birds chirping. You looked over your shoulder and seen Alcina sleeping next to you. The thought came to you on how you ended up being with her, the woman as you've been told who murder people for their blood. The women who took you in, raised you as a fighter and now she's your partner for life...

"i...lo—care for...you..." You whispered very quietly, so she wouldn't hear you and she rolled over to the other side.

You slowly got up, and headed to Ethan to see if he was awake. You were semi limping from the ankle being swollen. As Ethan was awake, you too were talking about how to plan the dinner for the Lords, then the daughters came and discuss it too. Then Ethan plugged his phone into a battery pack he found. And he decided to make FaceTime to someone.

"Ethan...Jesus Christ...I thought you were dead man!" The guy said on the phone!

"I'm fine Chris, listen I need you to come here right now! Miranda has Rosemary....she's using me to kill all of these lords to bring back her dead daughter!" Ethan said , "These lords are going to help me after Y/n tells them the plan and the real truth of Miranda!" He added

You and the girls looked at each other as he was talking to this mystery guy by the name of Chris!

"Lords? Who the hell is Y/n!" This so call "Chris" said as Ethan looked at you and you sat next to him and talk to this guy!

"Hello I'm Y/n!" You said

"Hello Y/n, I'm Chris Redfield, I work with the BSAA , Ethan was telling me that you are going to help him! How May I ask are you going to do that?" He questioned you , "Do you have powers like hers? He questioned you more

"Yes I do, more powerful than her actually! She doesn't know that I saw her plan...that's why we have to be extremely careful on what we say or think...she's quite clever!" You said as you saw him smoking a cigarette!

"Alright...I'll tell my men to be there soon! This might get ugly!" He said

"As soon as you get here you, we'll have to meet in private away from the village! I know a place where she nor the other lords don't know..." You said, "I hope you have strong men with powerful weapons!" You added.

"Trust me, my men are full trained to attack anything!" Chris chuckled

He agreed as both he and Ethan talked alittle more. Daniela got you up, and then you had a vision of Alcina as a dragon as she was stabbed with a dagger, which looked like the one those intruders came and try to kill her and everyone. You also saw something...Miranda was holding you in the air with her true formation as you seen her hand coming at you as everything went black...

Daniela shouted your name as your eyes were white. You could hear but couldn't see them, you still had alternative futures on how the plan goes...you knew you had to be very careful on who to trust or tell...even though one particular vision kept coming back of you.

You hear Alcinas voice and she assumed it was Ethan's fault but it wasn't him...nor anyone's fault...it was your powers advancing to higher abilities. Next thing was you woke up in Alcinas bedroom with a cold wash cloth and more medicines

"Y/n what is happening to you!" She cries, you held her face as she begins to sob more.

"Love...I am changing...my powers are getting out of control!" You cried with her as you both hugged each other.

"You are scaring me!! What are you seeing!" She ask you as you both sat on the bed.

"I see...different alternatives endings...some good...some are very bad...." You didn't want to tell her because you're afraid on how if you tell her or anyone else...that it can change the future plan for good.

"Please Alcina...I just want you—right now! I don't want to—think about this problem!" You kiss her lips. Small moans came from you both as you both began to feel each other's bodies!

Then, the girls came in as you both were kissing! Alcina stop and wipes her tears away, all three of them came up to you as they hugged you as they knew you were afraid!

"Listen, I know it's a bad timing but we need to get this plan going! My gut is telling me we are running behind on this plan!" Daniela said, you chuckled as you seen this part in a vision!

You nodded as you all got dress, Bela and Cassandra made calls to all of the lords to come over for dinner!

"Y/n are you okay? Ethan asked, "Can I talk to you!" He pleads to you as you seen a picture of a women and a baby in his hand.

"I'm okay, what's up!" You asked as he takes you into one of the rooms!

"Christ has been telling me that my partner Mia, was taken months ago...Miranda took over Mia's form and played her for a few weeks! I need you to find if you can feel or see Mia!" Ethan said as tears were running down his face, "The daughters told me that you have 'witchcraft' powers! Can you help me?" He questioned you.

You nodded your head and asked if he had something from her! He pulls out a necklace that she always wore during their honeymoon!

As you took the necklace and put it in your palm, Ethan saw your eyes turning white again. You saw Mia's past and the present, you began to see that Miranda was keeping her held hostage somewhere in  the mountains and she's alive!

"She is alive but I can't locate her exactly but all I know is she's somewhere in the mountains!" You said.
Ethan began to cry after hearing that good news, you gave back the necklace to him as he holds it close to him and holds the picture of her and Rosemary at the beach!

"Thank you Y/n!" He hugs you as he walks back to the room and gets on his phone, you knew he was going to call Chris again to tell him the news!

"Dear, are you okay!" Alcina walks behind you as she smelled Ethan! "What did that...manthing want from you?" She demanded to know.

You explained how he wanted to know if his wife was still alive which she is but you also told her that Mia was being held hostage somewhere in the mountains.

"Tell him that he's going to be staying there all night, my siblings will be here in about an hour! We must get everything done!" Alcina leans down and kisses your forehead! You nodded and went to his room.

"Listen Chris, I know this plan might be not good but you have to trust me! I got their trust and they got mine, just tell your men to stand down until you get the all clear. We have to see if Y/n's plan fully goes through..." Ethan said.

You eavesdrop as you had this sick twisted feeling in your stomach. You also had all of these altered future visions coming back again...you're walking on a very thin rope and you had to choice very wisely on your choices...

~~
I hope you guys like this new chapter! Do you think your character can fully convince the other Lords to hand over the vessels and take down Miranda? LMK what you guys think!