29

"we've been driving for half an hour and still aren't at the place yet

"we've been driving for half an hour and still aren't at the place yet. can we at least stop at that gas station for some snacks?"

"SHUT UP XIAOJUN."

"GOD DAMN WOMAN WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME."

"don't mind her she's still mad about the fight."

"THAT BITCH SPILLED PUNCH ON ME."

"and then you broke her arm." luli turned around and gave yiren a pointed look. she huffed and looked out the window "and xiaojun, relax. we're almost there."

like xiaojun had said before, the raccoon enthusiasts had been driving for about a half hour to where the gps was saying ningning was.

"ok i think we're here." kun said, looking up from his phone.

luli's heart dropped to her stomach when she realized where they were. please not here. she thought to herself desperately as she felt under the seat for the gun she had hidden there.

of all places for ningning to be and it was the warehouse where junhui killed their mother and more. where luli used to work for him, did everything he wanted her to do, stole, lied, killed, and yet for what? for an evil laugh, some threat and her mother dead.

god i hate this motherfucker. after everything he's done and he still won't leave me alone. i can't believe he's even still alive.

winwin couldn't help but notice luli's distress. "what's wrong?" he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. she looked at him, then looked behind her at the group waiting for some instruction.

"do any of you know how to handle a gun?" luli asked. the REs looked at her with wide eyes.

"WHAT?" winwin yelled. his eyes practically came out of their sockets when he saw luli pull the gun out from under her seat. "YOU PUT A GUN IN MY CAR????"

yiren and the 99z tentatively raised their hands about the gun question. luli sighed. she couldn't believe that she had to bring them into this. or that they even knew how to use a gun.

"ok hendery and lucas come with me, i'll get you two guns. xiaojun and yiren there's two more under kun and ten's seat. if anything happens and you hear one of us scream you come after us. they're loaded."

"YOU PUT THREE GUNS IN WINWIN'S CAR???" ten screeched.

"luli what the fuck is going on?" kun demanded as she unlocked her gun.

"i'll explain everything later." she said, then grabbed winwin by the chin and kissed him for what was hopefully not the last time. she looked back at lucas and hendery and nodded. "let's go."

thankfully, luli remembered exactly where junhui and rong kept extra guns, and thankfully it was close to where they had parked the car.

"care to tell us what the hell is going on ms. wen?" lucas asked as luli opened up the small weapons room.

"long story short, this is the warehouse slash evil liar of junhui and rong where i was....trained and where they plotted everything that caused me to leave china, and junhui probably has guanlin working for him and they took ningning as captive to get us here. or, i guess me here."

"but why?" lucas took the gun from luli and frowned.

"to kill me probably." she deadpanned.

"WH-" hendery began to yell, but luli smacked a hand over his mouth.

"dumbass, even though they're expecting us we still want the element of surprise. keep it down." hendery nodded and she took her hand off.

and they were off. it'd been many years, so luli's memory of the place was a little hazy. hopefully they'd find ningning and not get noticed by anyone.

if anything, junhui had probably a whole group of people working for him, waiting to ambush the three currently searching for their friend.

this was a trap, wasn't it.

then they heard it. a familiar voice crying out for help.

"ANYBODY?? HELP." ningning yelled from god knows where. luli, hendery, and lucas ran towards the sound.

"damn bitch do you ever shut up?" guanlin rolled his eyes and waved his gun around in boredom and annoyance.

they'd locked her in a small room that connected to another room. it looked a little bit like a recording studio, but instead of a mic there were bloodstains.

"go to hell guanlin." ningning tried to sound tough, but the gun that was now pointed at her head made her voice quiver.

"aw yizhuo, is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?"

"shut up." she spat, making guanlin chuckle a little.

"well, since you seem to be in the mood for a conversation, why don't i tell you how this is gonna go?" guanlin started, walking closer to the glass dividing him and ningning, "your stupid friends are going to try to find you and warn you about me, since i made sure you kept your location on, and i made sure wang yiren found that article about me."

"and when wen luli realizes where you are, she'll obviously want to play heroine, so she'll come in with her little gun and hopefully some back up. so, the rest of us, the lost group, which i will admit are a little late running an errand, will take your friends slash luli's backup, leaving luli alone to find you, only for you to be with said taken friends slash backup."

"of course, one of them, if things go like how the bosses want them to, will scream, and shots will be fired, making your other friends in the car want to come after them. so they'll be put away like how you will be."

ningning was nearing an anxiety attack at this point. "w-what are you going to do to us?"

"oh nothing, not yet at least." guanlin put a finger up to his lips sarcastically. "now shhh, i'm telling the story. anyways, luli will go on a wild goose chase looking for you idiots, only to come face to face with the boss and big boss an- why the fuck are you laughing?"

out of nervousness you bitchy criminal. also ningning just genuinely couldn't take the name 'big boss' seriously. "BIG BOSS? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS A VIDEO GAME?"

"i will rip out your tongue if you don't shut up."guanlin growled as he slammed his hand against the glass, quieting ningning. "she will face them, and then watch in horror as you all die slow and painful deaths, and after that she will suffer and die herself. doesn't that sound great?"

it really doesn't but ok.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"looks like we're late to the party guys." wilde said as he parked the car holding the criminals and their captive, but smirked when he saw the other car with anxious young adults praying their friends were ok.

"c'mon let's just light up the car now and get things over with, i think i have a bomb somewhere around here." jade rummaged through the glove compartment.

"no you idiot, we need at least dong sicheng and qian kun alive." phin snapped and smacked at jade's hands.

"wait, i get why we would want sicheng alive, but why kun?" puppy asked.

"we're exposing the truth about everyone and everything tonight."

hershey raised her hand. "is that why we had to kidnap this hoe?" hershey motioned towards the captive next to her and yanked the cloth bag off of her head.

"bitch." a very beat up vivi spat out when she could finally see where the fuck she was. the lost group had taken her captive so that when they carried out the plan, she'd get to witness it and also be killed.

"yeah yeah whatever, showtime folks."