PART 81-90💌

81.

Tae kept his patience long. He’s not familiar of the place but he doesn’t care if he gets lost tho. His mission is to find out the historical mystery about Captain Jeon.

But where was he?

But finally, his eyes caught him — looking extremely handsome even from afar.

Jungkook was talking to the group of soldiers — theyre more than a group tho.

“Ha...bullseye.” Tae whispered to himself and quickly went to his direction. Not directly towards Jungkook — he hid behind the walls and watched him.

“He’s really intimidating huh.” He listed it down to his notebook. All the moves he does, even his facial expressions were jotted down. He’s taking all the notes and he’ll probably just write it in an essay form later.

“Your first mission is to inspect all the market places in the capital. I’m giving you—

His face — he can’t say its average. Who the fuck can look good as that?

He looked like a very good leader and of course, a captain. But he looked young, maybe younger than Tae? How’s that possible?

Tae noticed that he was staring for too long. I mean who wouldn’t?

82.

83

83.

Tae slapped himself by his thoughts. He was kind of hurt because he didn’t expect too much pain.

“Gosh, I probably looked like an idiot.” He said and massaged his cheeks.

He looked at the place where Jungkook was in but as to his surprise, he’s not in there anymore.

84.