✼italia✼

It was nearing the middle of July. George was flying in today. Sylvia was still a bit shocked that he was actually coming. He decided to take the office downstairs and make it into a bedroom because he didn't want to make everyone else have to conform to him moving in. 

Clay and Nick were getting ready to leave for the airport. Sylvia had some things to figure out for the flights to her brother's wedding. These last three months have been the busiest she's ever been. Sylvia finally felt like something was actually going right in her life. It felt like everything was just falling into place. Winnie was right; everything works out in the end.

Sylvia decided to give her brother a facetime call and check up on him. The phone rang for a while before he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He said.

Sylvia smiled, "Hi, Mr. Chris. How is the bride to be?"

"Pretty good! We're out eating right now. Say hi!" he flipped the phone to look at his stunning girlfriend.

Rita giggled, "Hello Sylvia!"

"Hey! I was just checking up on you all! Can't wait to see you!"

"Yeah, I know!" Chris grinned, "Can't wait to meet Cole!"

"Cole?" She questioned.

"Your boyfriend."

"Oh, Clay!" Sylvia bursted out laughing.

"Yeah him!"

Sylvia nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure he's excited. He's picking up a friend from the airport."

"Are they coming?" Chris scratched his nose and then picked his fork back up.

She shrugged, "Eh... Only if it's okay. It's not my wedding." 

"The more, the merrier! We bought a huge venue. I want you to have fun, and I know you won't know half the people there." He invited.

"Awe, Chris, you're too sweet. I'll see if they want to come. I just don't wanna impose something on you. I'm sure this is already stressfu-"

"Sia, it's okay. Really."

"Haven't heard that name in forever," She chuckled nervously, getting back on topic, "Okay, alright. If you are sure."

He beamed, "I am. Well, I got to go. We are having a meeting with the caterers today."

"Oh, cool! Have fun! See you soon!" Sylvia waved.

"Ciao Bella!" Rita and Chris said in sync before hanging up.

Sylvia laid back on her bed, "God, they are so upper class."

Silas stamped his pawed that were too big for his body into her room.

"Hey, buddy!" She used a higher voice while petting the pup.

Winifred followed after him, "Get your stinky toosh back here, young m- Oh hi Syl."

"Hey, Winnie." Sylvia looked up at her.

"Silas needs a bath. he was rolling around in the dirt."

"Of course, what else would he do." Sylvia pinched his cheeks, "Because you are so darn cute, huh. You roll in as much dirt as you want."

"Please don't."

The green-eyed girl giggled, "He's living the life, man."

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox