༄ 𝟐𝟏 ༄

As you stepped inside the lake house, the smell of wood hit you instantly. It wasn't unpleasant in the slightest, and you actually found it quite comforting.

The inside was designed similarly to a log cabin, with wooden walls and stairs. There was a large stone fireplace on one wall, with a TV, two couches, and a recliner. There was a door on the far right which you guessed was one of the bedrooms.

Pictures of trees and mountains decorated the walls, with a few pictures of Jean's family as well. A large light fixture hung from the high ceiling.

You stand in the doorway, admiring the beauty of the house.

Jean slides past you, looking around himself. "So, what do you think?"

"I love it. It's so nice."

"Damn Jean, I knew you were rich and all but this place is really big." Annie says, setting a bag down on the ground.

"Come on, I'll give you the full tour."

You follow Jean to the kitchen, which is just as beautiful. There's a large glass sliding door that leads to the deck. You set your bag down too and open it, walking out to the railing.

The lake was a deep blue color, with forest surrounding it. There was a pier where Sasha and Connie were standing, gazing at the landscape.

"This is beautiful." Armin says, his face lighting up at the sight of the water.

"I know right." Jean says, looking proud. "There's a sunroom that has a pool table and other games, but we can check that out after i show you the upstairs."

The wooden stairs in the living room lead to a long hall, with two doors on one side and one on the other.

"Alright. Take your bedroom picks."

You explore each bedroom, two of them having one queen sized bed in the center of them, and the other having two twins.

"Eren and I can take the two twins, if you're cool with that." Armin offers.

You nod. "I don't mind. Annie, wanna take this room?" You walk into one of the two rooms on the left with a queen.

"Sure."

"Sweet. Mikasa and Sasha can have the other room up here, and me and Connie will sleep in the downstairs bedroom. I'll let you settle in." Jean heads back downstairs and you set your stuff on one side of the bed.

Annie plops down on the bed with a sigh. "I hope you don't snore."

You laugh. "I don't. But I won't say i don't sleep talk."

"Oh great." She says sarcastically.

"Yo, get on your bathing suits, let's go swimming!" You hear Connie yell up the stairs.

"You heard the man."

-

After getting on your bathing suits, you and Annie make your way down stairs. Annie was wearing a red bikini, and you had to admit she looked amazing. She had defined abs and round hips, and the bathing suit displayed them perfectly.

You were wearing a navy blue one yourself, which you had bought only a week before. As you walk into the kitchen, Eren and Armin were leaned against the counter.

Eren had his hair tied back and wore black swim trunks. When he turned to look at you, he made no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at your body.