Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*

Kinsley ~

Living with Tyson and Dane was surreal, but as the weeks turned into months it started to feel like my home.

They turned a guest bedroom into an art studio for me and sound proofed that damn basement so I wasn't made aware when Tyson had...guests over. But even though I couldn't hear them, I knew they were there. Tyson stayed busy as Angelo gained more followers, uniting several enemies of the families together.

It got to the point where Tyson assigned me my own security detail who followed me everywhere I went in a dark SUV. I got used to the constant shadow and deep down I was grateful for it.

Backing out of the large driveway to deliver a painting to a client, I noticed how close the address was to Onyx. Stopping by the club to surprise Dane was one of my favorite things to do and sometimes I got lucky enough to time it just right to see Tyson as well.

I hurried over to the club, watching my security detail behind me in the rear view.

Dane's office was tucked away behind key padded doors, but he had given me the codes so I'd have easy access to him.

I punched in the code and let myself in stopping in front of his office door and looking toward one of Tyson's men.

"Is Dane meeting with someone?" I asked the guard.

"No ma'am." He said without really looking at me.

"Thank you, and you can call me Kinsley." I said, eliciting a small smirk from the guard.

Opening the door slowly, I tapped on the wood with my knuckle as I entered.

"Get the fuck out, I'm busy." Dane muttered without lifting his head.

"Too busy for me?"

Dane's expression changed as his head whipped up and a smile spread across his face.

"Never." He said, pushing back in his chair, giving me room to take a seat in his lap.

"I wasn't expecting you, gorgeous," he said, settling me across his legs.

"Obviously. What's got you in such a bad mood?" I ran my fingers through the back of his hair as I spoke. He was stressed and it was written all over his face.

"Work shit." He said, lowering his head to place a few kisses on my neck.

"Want to talk about it? Maybe it would make you feel better." I offered.

Dane shook his head as he pulled back.

"It's business. I want to keep you separate from all that."

I nodded in response, understanding that I was on a strict need-to-know basis when it came to the inner workings of the L.A. mafia families.

"But I'm not opposed to the idea of you making me feel better." He hummed against my neck, repositioning me so that I was attacking him in the chair.

"What did you have in mind?" I purred, tilting my head to give him a better angle.

"Oh I could think of plenty of ways."

He reached down below the hem of my sundress and ran his fingers against my panties.

"I can feel how wet you are." He said in my ear as he pushed my panties to one side and slid a finger into my wet opening.

I gasped and dug my fingernails into his shoulders before reaching down to undo his belt. I freed him from his pants and boxers and felt him immediately lift me up as he lined himself up with my opening.