Eight

The next day

You awoke very excited for your driving test with Pepper, you picked out an cute outfit and headed downstairs for breakfast you were thinking about all the things you wanted to do when you finally passed your driver's test "hey Y/n" you jumped at the sound of Peter's voice you turned around and saw Peter standing there with his backpack on one shoulder "hey Peter what are you doing here?" You asked "I'm taking you to school" he said "but you take the bus" you said confused.

After you eat breakfast Peter explained that MJ had gotten a car as a present for passing her driver's test "hurry up!" MJ yelled from outside " I'll see you after school" you called to Pepper before grabbing your backpack and headed out the door with Peter "be safe" Pepper called.

In MJ's car

"So when did you pass your driver's test?" You asked you sat in the front with her while the boys sat in the back "I passed a few weeks ago I just got the car" she said while stopping at a stop sign "when are you going to pass your driver's test?" She asked and the boys laughed "haha very funny" you said.

The car ride was fun the four of you joked around and talked about all the things you guys could do now that MJ had a car "no absolutely not" MJ said "why not?" You asked "because it's a bad idea" she said "why would you know if you never done it" Ned said "because I just know, nothing is ever safe when Y/n and Peter are involved" MJ said while parking the car. You guys all got your backpacks and got out of the car "how rude" Peter said while MJ locked the car.

In school

You guys walked into school and parted ways, you and MJ where walking and talking for a while before she left to her locker, you grabbed your books and headed to your first class, arete your first class you were ready for school to be over with. At lunch you sat down next to Peter since Ned and Mj weren't there yet "so how was your day so far?" You asked "fine I have a test coming up in math" he said "you'll do fine since your smart" you said, Ned and Mj cane in a little while later "hey guys" MJ said and sat down "your in my seat" Ned said "sorry" you were about to move but Ned and Mj stoped you "no it's fine" Ned said.

It was PE your least favorite class you had asked to use the restroom just so you didn't have to do PE, you were walking to the restrooms when Liz came up to you "I thought I said stay away from Peter" she said "if you really like him then date him already" you said "fine I will" she said "okay" you said and she left. After PE, MJ had offered to take you guys out of food but sadly you couldn't expect the offer "why can't you come with us?" Peter asked "because Pepper offered to teach me how to drive" you said "I feel sorry for her" MJ said.

Pepper pulled up, you got into the car and put on your seatbelt "so are you excited?" She asked "very but be warned I'm horrible" you said "I know you told me that, but how bad could you really be?" She said.

Twenty minutes later

"I take it back your horrible" Pepper said while getting out of the car "I know, I'm never going to pass my driving test" you said sadly Pepper walked over to you and hugged you "that's not true you are going to pass your driver's test" she said now holding you at arms length "really?" You said "really, but you'll need practice" she said "that's why I'm here" Happy said from behind you "hey Happy" you said while turning around.

Happy and you practiced all day you were getting better but you weren't great at driving, Pepper drive you guys home Happy stayed for dinner before leaving "we'll practice on Saturday" Pepper said you were helping clear the table "practice what on Saturday?" Tony asked "driving" Pepper said "really who's driving?" Tony asked "me, I'm driving now" you said "but your fourteen" Tony said while handing Pepper a glass cup "no she's sixteen Tony" Pepper said "since when?" Tony asked.

"Since that night I came home late and we fright and I said 'it's my birthday" you said while handing Pepper a glass plate "when was that?" Tony asked "the 24'th of July" you said "I don't remember" Tony said Morgan came running into the kitchen "daddy, daddy play with me" she said while trying to pull him into the living room "okay" he said and left with Morgan.

You walked over to Pepper and placed the last cup into the sink "why didn't he remember, I mean it was my birthday and we had a fight that night" you said Pepper stoped the water and dried her hands off and pulled you into a hug "he's just really busy right now Y/n" she said "yeah I know but he's my real dad and your not my real mom but you still remember my birthday and important things in my life" you said while pulling away from the hug.

"I just wished he would remember that I'm here, alive and breathing" you said before Pepper could say anything you were half way up the stairs to your room.

You changed into your clothes and pulled the covers off of your bed roughly you layed in bed awake looking at the ceiling.

Saturday morning

You woke up and headed downstairs happily "good morning Y/n" Pepper said "good morning when do we leave?" You asked "umm, how about in twenty minutes" she said "that sounds good" you said and headed upstairs to change.