twenty-nine

No One POV

Ever since they all came back from their trip, Yoongi Jimin and Hoseok got even more closer together.

Jimin would make Yoongi laugh and would always help do chores with Hoseok.

Jimin didn't talk with his brother Jin that much since He heard Jin was really busy with Namjoon.

However His baby brother would come and talk with him every single day before bedtime.

To say the least everything is going smoothly for Yoonminseok.

Jimin would often go to Jungkook room and plays with Taegguk who was smiling with his doe eyes at Jimin.

Jimin forgets about his pasts and started to enjoy life with his alpha.

Jin on the other hand wasn't doing well, he didn't like Namjoon one bit after their last agurement.
He would often stay in his room not talking with anymore nor eat until Jungkook begged him too.

Jin didn't like this life as he imagined.
Today Jin was in his room playing his phone until a unknown man broke in and threatened him with a knife , his screams were heard across the house until guards and Namjoon came in and kicked the guy before shooting his legs.

He immediately hugged Jin and ordered the guards to take the guy in the basement or code word Hell Room.

Jin on the other hand was crying and hugging his alpha until he falls asleep and Namjoon smiled before putting him to bed and calling Taehyung and Yoongi to his house.

______________________________________
Short chapter today I got sick, which is why updates are very different than usual.

______________________________________Short chapter today I got sick, which is why updates are very different than usual