✼until death do us part✼

(a/n: shuffle play during the whole chapter :D)

Sylvia woke up early in the morning, nerves coming over her. The wedding was today. God, her only brother, was going to get married, and that meant she was next. That stressed her out a lot. What if she never got married and was forever just a girlfriend. She needed to get her mind on something on something else. 

She turned to see Clay sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful, eyes softly shut, lashes laid gently on his skin. Mouth slightly open, drooling on his hand. She matched his peaceful breathing and backed up into his warmth. Without walking up, he subconsciously wrapped his arm around her. She brought her phone to her face to see it was 8:30 am, and the wedding started at 4:30 pm. 

Sylvia whispered softly to Clay, "Hey babes, we got to get up."

Clay didn't respond, so she peeled herself away from him. She ran off to the bathroom to get a glass of cold water. She came back and straddled his chest to get a good look at him before she did what she was about to do. 

"Sayonara, good friend." She saluted him and then poured the water on his face.

His head snapped up, and he took big deep breaths from being scared. 

"What the- Sylvia..." He scowled.

She shrugged, "Not my fault you wouldn't wake up."

"Did you even try?"

"Once."

She pushed back his wet hair to see his emerald eyes. She scooted her body further down so she could bend down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her into him.

"Come- come on," She said through the kiss, "Let's get ready."

He whined, "But I wanna kiss you."

"Too bad, pissbitch." She unlatched her straddled.

On her knees, she scooted away. Clay flipped to his side with his hand wideout to slap her ass. 

"It's so jiggly." He awed.

Sylvia grinned, "I know."

She curled her finger up to her face and looked around with a funny smirk on her face. (I hope you know what I'm talking about. It's the finger curl teachers do when they are eating.) Clay wheezed at her joke. 

"Okay get up." She pulled his arms.

"Nooo, make me." He giggled.

A gleam in her eye meant this was war. With all the strength in her body, she brought out she-hulk. She roared as she pulled his whole body off the bed and onto the floor with a thud. Clay looked at her with fear.

He brushed himself off, "Jesus Christ, where did you get that strength?"

"I got it from a goblin."