Part 57. Diverging Thoughts

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late update but I was really occupied at work and also, had a little bit of a writers block. However, I've managed this part. I hope you guys like it.

Also; I know I was going to dedicate the this part of the winners who successfully decoded the cover but I will update this on the chapter a little bit later as I am really sleepy (it's 3:50 am here and I need to sleep now).

This part is dedicated to the following people who were able to analyze the cover of the book accurately:

_peekaboogirl_PhatkareSiddhi , rupamramam4 , puzzledlife , A_RathRitika_Mundhra

However, the list of people below also said the something similar and hence, I would like to give them the due credit too:

AmrutaKulkarni , SrishtiSharma9 , Mansith , vaish_116 , muskantina , TosmiGoel

I'm so overwhelmed to see that all of you pay attention to the minutest details in the show as well as this book. Thank you for taking the time out and reading and appreciating this book. It means a lot. 

And last but not the least, subtitles are updated now! 

—————————————————————

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Alya and Mukti reached the hospital as soon as Cabir called them followed by Dhruv as well. Yes, he was ashamed of what he did. But he wasn't going to continue doing what he did and was going to start making amends in any way he can. Hence, he had come too, to support Navya and Cabir. Nandini had ensured that Cabir and Navya, both had some food she had brought as they would be quite tired and hungry and may not have eaten since last evening. They also offered some food to Arjun and Zoya as well who had stayed all night at the hospital too. As all of them spent time waiting for some news from the doctor, Arjun and Zoya couldn't help but wonder how loved Abeer was by this bunch of people. All of them had left everything they needed to do and were at the hospital for Abeer and Navya in the middle of a weekday. They now realised why Navya wasn't so scared to raise the baby on her own. She did have a strong support system in these people and subconsciously, she knew that these people will always be there for her and Abeer.

After a couple of hours, Manik too arrived at the hospital. He climbed up four floors as the lifts were currently very crowded with patients being transferred from one floor to another in stretchers and wheelchairs. As soon as he reached the paediatrics wing, he spotted Nandini sitting there with the rest of his friends. One glance at her and he knew she was cold from the air conditioner. She was one weird woman. Who felt cold in an air conditioned room? Here he was feeling all hot and sweaty and she was hugging herself a little to keep herself warm. He then saw Cabir standing in a corner and for some reason, he looked really worried. He hoped nothing was wrong with Gogo.

Manik - Cabir..

Cabir - Hey...

Manik - Sorry mann. I got late. I have been in Pune since last night. Aur phir I just got delayed with so much traffic in New Bombay and Lower Parel when I was returning.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें