- Chapter Three -

Thoughts are wrote like this.
❗️⚠️ PLATONIC ONLY YOU SICKOS ⚠️❗️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's POV:

That morning Tommy woke up to Ranboo curled around him. He had decided that night that he would talk to Tubbo today. They had to figure out what to do about Ranboo's enderwalk. He could feel Ranboo tighten around him. He needed to get out but didn't want to wake the taller up. He tried to wiggle out but he couldn't because as soon as he made any progress, Ranboo's arms tightened around his torso. He was comfortable, yes, but he had also lost sleep from the taller mans issue. He decided to give in for a bit longer. He turned toward Ranboo and buried himself into the other to avoid the stress that might occur that same day.

About an hour later Tommy woke up for the second time that morning. Ranboo had a tight grip on the younger. He tried to squirm out but Ranboo's grip just tightened. He sighed and decided that he should just wake up the older. "Ranboo, wake up pleaseee!" He said as he shook the ender hybrid. Ranboo stirred before waking. "O-oh.." He muttered before letting go of the shorter boy. "Don't worry about cuddling me, I just have to go." He said. Tommy hugged Ranboo one last time before exiting the room. He made his way to Tubbo's room and knocked on the door. "Tubbo! Can I come in?" "Mh.. Finee." Oops, I must have woke him up. He turned the handle and walked in.

Tubbo was laying on his bed with a hand over his eyes to block the light coming from outside. "Hey, we need to talk about something.." Tommy said as he closed the door softly. Tubbo grunted and sat up. "What is it?" "It's Ranboo. He's been enderwalking into my room at night and waking me up. We need to do something about it." "Why can't you just let him? He isn't hurting anyone? Right..?" He looked concerned as he muttered the last bit. "No but he is getting a bit scary. I don't know if I can handle it for much longer." I sat down with Tubbo. "We'll let him a few more nights and if he gets scary or violent wake me. Also, make sure that Micheal is fine when he does it." Tommy nodded his head. He could hold on a bit longer. Plus waking up in the morning to a hug helped him feel better about his problems. "Well i'm going back to bed. It's way to early." Tubbo said. "Alright, it's like ten though." "Don't care." He said before rolling over and snoring. Tommy walked back to his room and found Ranboo still sleeping.

He laid down in his bed next to the taller. Ranboo almost immediately hugged him. Whatever. He would deal with it when he was more awake.
————————————————————————
479 words.