Chapter 41

"Harry! Hazza, I'm here and I brought cherries! The good kind, from the farmer's market! They were fucking expensive as hell so you better come out here and eat them! Haz!" Louis shouted as he came into the apartment, a bag of cherries in his hands. No response came from the younger boy but Louis heard water running, so he figured he must be in the bathroom. He walked down the hallway and knocked on the door, listening for Harry to say something. When he heard no reply, Louis opened the door and was blasted with a faceful of steam, a naked Harry standing right in front of him. "Oh shit, I'm so fucking sorry. Let me...I-I'll just, I'll leave. You just, keep, ya know, getting d-dressed," The older boy managed to stutter out, focusing on a freckle on Harry's face so he wouldn't stare at the rest of Harry's body.

Louis blushed a deep, dark red and turned to leave the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Once he was out in the hall, he slid down the wall until he was seated on the floor, burying his head in his arms. "Fuck, I'm so stupid," He groaned, grabbing his hair and pulling at it. The door opened a few minutes later and Louis looked up, staring at the wet, shirtless boy standing above him. "Hi, Lou. Sorry about the whole mix-up, I just can't really hear through the door that well." Louis shook his head at the boy and stood up, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans. "No, no, Haz, you don't have to apologize. I'm the one that walked in on you. Sorry about that. You...you look good."

Harry flushed down his chest and wrapped his arms around himself, still feeling exposed under Louis's gaze. He felt like the older boy was undressing him in his mind, thinking about what he had just seen. "Uhm, thank you. D-Do you w-wanna go watch something or-" He was cut off by Louis's lips on his, the older boy pinning him to the wall. Harry gasped into the boy's open mouth and spread his legs for Louis to stand in between. His eyelashes fluttered when he felt Louis's hands brush up his bare chest and work over his nipples. "Lou," He whined, pulling away from him so he could breathe for a minute. "Yeah, baby." Louis was breathless, his heaving chest pressing up against Harry's. "Please, Louis. I-I wanna...I wanna cum for the first time." Louis paused and stepped back. "Really, baby?"

Harry nodded at the older boy with wide eyes, licking his lips to wet them. His mouth went dry, scared that Louis didn't want him, but then the older boy leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Harry, scooping him up and carrying him to his bedroom. Louis dropped the younger boy on the bed and leaned over him, immediately reattaching their mouths. Harry whined into the older boy's mouth, looping his arms around his neck and pulling him down until they were pressed together from head to toe. "Please, Louis, I'm so ready. Fuck." Louis shushed the boy and pressed his hips down to stop him from moving. "Don't worry, love, I'm gonna take care of you. Just lay there and let me do the work."

Louis kissed the boy one more time and then tucked his fingers into the waistband of Harry's joggers, looking at him to get an okay before tugging them down. He slid them down his legs and then tossed them off the bed, leaving the boy in just his panties. Harry sucked in a breath when he felt the air hit his still-damp skin, goosebumps rising up on his thighs. "Baby, your legs are so lovely, so pretty and soft. Just want to kiss them all over." Harry sighed softly as Louis nuzzled his nose in between the boy's thighs, not close enough to Harry's crotch that he was touching him, but close enough to make it dirty. "Fuck, Louis, please touch me!" Harry cried out, grabbing ahold of Louis's hair.

The older boy smirked and bit all over the younger's thighs, leaving red marks up and down them. "Can I take these panties off, baby?" Harry nodded, constantly letting out a stream of pitiful whimpers and moans and 'please's. Louis tugged down the cotton panties and then threw those on the floor as well, admiring the boy's hairless cock and balls. "So pretty and smooth, baby. Did you shave?" The younger boy nodded and put the tip of his forefinger in his mouth, biting on it as a form of comfort. "I love it, baby. I'm gonna touch you now, okay?" Harry bit down hard on his finger and moaned when he felt Louis touch his throbbing cock. "Such a pretty little cock, baby. Feels so good in my hands."

Harry gasped loudly and thrashed around under the older boy, feeling pleasure fill every part of him until he was shaking with it. "Plea- Ngh, Lou! Feels so- Ah!" The younger boy moaned out, never having felt that kind of pleasure before in his life. "Baby, are you gonna cum?" Louis asked, slowing his movements a little bit. The boy didn't answer so he slowed down almost to a stop, wanting Harry to calm down a little bit so he could answer. "I-I think s-so, Lou. F-Feels funny, like I-I'm gonna pee or something." Louis hummed and sped his hand up, watching as the boy's facial expression changed from furrowed to open and euphoric, his mouth open as he let out one continuous moan. His voice cracked when Louis squeezed his cock, adding a beautiful pressure to it.

"Lou, I-I think I'm gonna cum!" The younger boy screamed as he squirmed around, feeling his high coming closer and closer. His stomach tightened and Louis quickened his hand, swiping his thumb over Harry's leaking tip with every stroke. The boy whined louder until his voice was almost too high, shrieking like he was dying. "L-Louis, I'm gonna cum! Please!" Louis nodded and placed kisses on the boy's hips, trying to calm him down as he felt the most pleasure he had ever felt. "Baby, baby, you're okay. I've got you. Just let go. I promise you'll be okay." He rubbed over his hips and then the boy started to shake, his body about to finally orgasm. "Let go, baby," Louis whispered and then Harry was letting out one, long scream as he squirted all over his tummy, coating himself in sticky, white cum.

Louis watched in awe as ropes of cum just kept covering the younger boy's pudgy belly, Harry's body becoming even more spent the longer his orgasm lasted. Harry's cock finally stopped releasing cum and he flopped back down onto the bed, his chest heaving from exhaustion. Louis stared at him and rubbed over his thigh, wanting to comfort him the best he could. "Wow, baby, you did so amazing for me. My lovely baby boy. You look so wonderful all covered in your own cum. I'm so proud of you, you did wonderful for your first time. So happy you let me do this for you." Harry made a small noise in the back of his throat and lifted his hands, asking Louis to pick him up like a toddler would.

Louis cooed and scooped the boy up bridal style, carrying him into the bathroom to clean him off. He set the boy on the closed toilet lid and wet a washcloth with warm water, squeezing out the excess before slowly cleaning off Harry's torso. "You're such a beautiful boy, baby. I love that you wanted me to do this for you. Means so much to me. Such a special boy, love taking care of you. Do you want to nap after this, baby?" Harry nodded and took a deep breath, his eyes fluttering shut as sleep started to overcome him. "Okay, baby, I'll get you back in your room in a minute. Come on, babe." Louis picked the boy up and set him on his hip, carrying him back to his bedroom to put him in his bed. He laid the boy on the bed and wrapped his blankets around him, watching him happily as the boy nuzzled further into the bed.

"Is there any room for me in there?" Louis asked, still standing above the younger boy. The boy made a noise of content and pulled the covers back a little so he could get in. Louis climbed into the bed and curled up behind the boy, spooning him. He put his arm around the boy's waist and rubbed his hand over his tummy, feeling how adorably pudgy it was. It stuck out perfectly, and it was still wet from Louis wiping it down. "You're so wonderful, baby. You make me so happy. Why don't we just spend the day in?" Harry nodded and flipped around, cuddling into Louis's chest. "Don't tell Liam I let you off the hook, though. I'm just gonna tell him you had an icky day. He'll understand." Louis pecked the boy on the head and then wrapped both of his arms around him, the two of them falling asleep with their legs entwined.