PART 161-170💌

161.(Art by ARTSEOULVK)

(Art by ARTSEOULVK)

162.

Tae was shaking intensely. His heart beat was faster than normal and he’s literally panicking.

Who wouldn’t? He’s in the edge of a cliff and one wrong move, he’ll immediately slide down.

He hates heights, so fucking much. Its not even funny.

He tried to push the sledge backwards so that it would go away from the edge atleast.

But that just made the sledge slide down even more.

Tears we’re falling from his cheeks. His hands & feet we’re tied and even his mouth was covered by a handkerchief.

He even thought that he’s gonna faint soon due to the speed of his heartbeat.

But he knew nothing would happen if he just cried. He started moving his face and mouth muscles and he succeeded, the handkerchief was now down his neck.

He gasped for air, & started to shout.

“HELLO?! ANYONE IN THERE?!” He cried. No one responded.

“PLEASE HELP ME! I BEG YOU PLEASE!” He cried once again but only the echoes answered him back.

He kept on shouting, and shouting. His voice is already hurting because of it.

He’s losing hope, no one is answering.

The sun is already setting down, and that made him sigh, and tears fell again.

“PLEASE...Please...help me please...” his voice is getting weak and it even cracked. Until he had no energy anymore and just started crying.

“Why do I have to experience this? What did I do?” He said in between his cries.

He suddenly saw a letter down on the floor of the sledge. It was beside his foot, but he can read it well.

After reading that, he knew he had lost hope

But a person came by his thoughts. That person who was ordered to take care of him. That person who always keeps an eye on him. That person whom he felt safe with.