Chapter 38

I jerked awake when I felt icy cold water collided with my skin. 

"Urghhh I would prefer warm water." I groaned. 

"I could give you burning hot water." A man said.

"I said warm not burning hot. Geez get your ears check. Who are you anyway?"

"I'm about to torture you and you asked that??"

I shrugged as I adjusted my hands behind my back. 

"What the point of moving me from one cell to another? And where's Isaac?" 

Just then the door opened and Isaac was brought in by two guards. He stopped shrugging as they tied him up and got punched in the face by one of the guard. 

"HEY." I yelled. "Hands off him."

"What she said. These two are mine. Go get your own." The man said.

"He punched me. Only fair if I get to do it too." the guard grumbled.

The man rolled his eyes. "Who should I start with first?" 

"I dunno. Use your brain. If you even have one. Do you have any??" 

He smirked and took a dagger from the table. "I guess we'll start with you." he smiled as he dragged the dagger gently across my tight.

I groaned. "You know.. You're gonna leave.. A fucking scar there." 

"Better you than me."

----------------------------------------------------

Adrian POV

You know what's fun about having a big mansion? 

It's that you can find surprising stuff every corner you go to. I've been staying in this place my whole life and today I walked across something new.

"HOLY SHIT." Antonio whispered beside me as we rushed into the room, closing the door. 

"Please leave us alone." a man's voice pleaded. 

"Shit. You're Gael and Martina. Lucia's guardian." 

"Bro, you sure?" 

"Yea. I saw the pictures by her bed." 

"Who are you?" A woman- Martina said.

"Hi. I'm Antonio. Lucia's brother." he introduced.

He might as well just go up to my father and say "Hi I'm Antonio. Please kill yourself." 

"Lucia's brother?" Gael puzzled. 

"Yea. Biological. She was took away from us long time ago by the Russians. We just figure it out few days ago."

I walked over to the cell and break open the lock. "Come on. You have to get out of here. There's gonna be an attack in like-" Boom.

"Shit they're here." More gunfire sounds were heard.

"Antonio, you take them out. I'll find Lucia and Isaac." I commended and he nodded.

Along the way, I dropped by the weapon room taking some daggers and guns for them. How am I suppose to know which cell their in??

Should I just go up the a guard and ask? I mean- I am kinda banned in this house. 

A guard ran by me. "Hey. Where's the cell for Isaac and Lucia?" I asked.

"Cell 16 room 3" he replied and ran off, probably to defend the place. I guess that worked.

More gunshots were heard from upstairs. My feet moved faster as I ran quicker. 

 room 1... room 2... I kicked open the third room door. 

"Dude. The door has a handle for a purpose." I heard Lucia complained. She and Isaac were getting themselves out of them cell.

"Where'd you get the key?" I asked.

"Adrian??" Lucia questioned and they backed up a little. 

"Shit. I'm on your side. Your brothers are attacking the place."

"Uh-huh." Isaac said not convinced.

"Catch." I said before throwing the daggers and gun to them. They caught the weapons smoothly like they've done it a billion of times. "Come on let's go." 

Without second questioning, they followed me out. I group of guards pilled up at the end of the hallway. "Whoa." I said and quickly pushed onto Lucia a little as she threw the dagger which missed the guard by an inch.

"HEY." 

"Those are my guards buddy." 

Just then a voice cheered and ran straight into my guards. "I heard Lucia." he grinned. 

"LIJAH." she smiled and ran to him. 

"And I thought we were running for our life." Isaac grumbled next to me. 

More guards that was not mine came pilling into the hallway.

"IS EVERYONE HERE?" Lucia called to Elijah as she fought off two guards.

"Group A second floor. B living room." I commended my guards as they nodded and backed away.  I'm pretty sure Lucia and her friend can take car of these guards. 

I went to the left opening with Isaac as they took the right. 

"ACE IS IN ITALY. HE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T BE BACK IN TIME FOR FUN." Elijah grunted as he merely missed a bullet flying at him.

"WILL'S HAS FAMILY PROBLEM BUT EGO'S HERE......... SOMEWHERE." 

"COOL." 

I saw something or someone that caught my eyes. "LUCIA" I shouted pointing to my dad's retreating figure. 

I know I can never catch up to them let alone fight them all. But Lucia's a assassin but in a crazy  and healthy way.