57 || Skeletons In The Closet

Song: Drake & Majid Jordan- hold on we're going home (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

The dark didn't usually scare me, but then again, I didn't usually wake up to complete darkness after being knocked unconscious.

I had been moving in and out of consciousness and the last time I was responsive, the tiny peek of light coming from the bottom of the door was dimming. I had figured it was the sun setting.

With a croaky cough, I slump further back into the wall in an attempt to control my breathing as I try not to freak out.

How the hell did I end up here?

"William?"

He hastily undid his seatbelt and made a move to step out of the car.

"What are you doing here?"

I took another step back and watched his movements. They were frantic and a little off. His fingers were twitching and his head kept snapping from side to side.

"The school field trip remember." He grit out through clenched teeth, adjusting his glasses.

I eyed him wearily as I took in his disheveled hair and frantic eyes that were flickering all over my face until they paused on the side of my neck. I found myself crossing my arms as I shifted awkwardly.

His eyes flared in what seemed to be anger but I couldn't be sure. William wasn't the angry type.

"Those markings on your neck. Who gave you them?" He said in a rushed voice as he took a step closer to me.

His hands instantly moved forward and he moved my hair to the side to get a better look but I stepped back. "That's none of your business."

His hands started to shake and he pursed his lips. "Giana. Those are hickeys." He grit out.

I blinked back at him. "Congratulations Sherlock." I deadpanned.

He ignored me and huffed angrily his hard eyes finding mine. "Did Alessio give them to you?"

Yes, but that was before he pissed me off-

"How do you know Alessio?" I said, my brows furrowed.

I could feel the alarm bells starting to go off and Alessio's words from the plane ring through my mind.

'Open your eyes and see that he's been manipulating you all along.'

"No. No. No."

I looked up to see William frantically shaking his head as he rubbed his eyes, murmuring the words repeatedly.

Clearing my throat, I took another step back. "Kay.... Well, I'll be leaving." I said as I spun on my heels. His odd behavior was making me nervous but just as I started to walk away his voice stopped me.

"No, no,no. You weren't supposed to be like them... You weren't supposed to be a whore!" He exploded and my eyes widened in outrage.